War2Winn (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I replied to you in chat and in-game I will just say this for other people... war2winn seemed to ignored me but I repeated my warning several times and I made it clear that it was intented for him, now if he "flames" or rages any more someone please report to me and he will be gaged(How long depends on the extent of his next offense if there will be one)

• Dislike
Reactions: Supreme
Even though I replied to you in chat and in-game I will just say this for other people... war2winn seemed to ignored me but I repeated my warning several times and I made it clear that it was intented for him, now if he "flames" or rages any more someone please report to me and he will be gaged(How long depends on the extent of his next offense if there will be one)
Shouldn't this evidence be enough that he should be gagged?
The rules are clear, they are broadcasted every few minutes in chat which means he IS aware of them.
I vote a gag.

Well he calmed down after I came and I haven't heard anything about him since then from my little inside sphees so I do not think a gag is necessary, he did only do it once, am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread