Declined Walter O'Cash, AFKing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nim-os

• Steam Name: Walter O’Cash

• Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:106255573

• Rules Broken: AFKing

• Evidence: A demo, I only started recording after other players started to leave the game. Before recording, however, he was also afk, most likely the reason why people left. I go into spectator at around 6:00 (~25000 frames). I want to say he was afk for about a dozen and a half rounds or so, but let us not rely on my memory. Demo
I hope it doesn't seem like I am nit-picking at the guy, it just happened to be that I was on at the same time he arrived.

Also as a quick note, in no way was I attempting to abuse him being afk. At the time of recording, gameME wasn't enabled due to the lack of other players, therefore it shouldn't be considered point farming. If it is, then it wasn't my intention, only a way to pass the time as I was recording.

Hello!

I know you aren't supposed to do this, but I just wanted to remind everyone that this post exists! I am aware that it isn't a top priority, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't left in the dust (As it has been almost a week).

Thanks!

Hello!

I know you aren't supposed to do this, but I just wanted to remind everyone that this post exists! I am aware that it isn't a top priority, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't left in the dust (As it has been almost a week).

Thanks!
Whenever an admin will decide to take a decision about this thread it will happen!

Hello,
Thank you for reporting the player on our forum.

I decide to decline this because I don't think is against rules when the someone is being AFK. Doesn't mean someone will get ban for being AFK. Usually we just kick them for being AFK instead banning them from the servers.

You can have a look at our rules to get understanding what's going on:

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-06-04-2017.3409/

If you have any questions, let us know.

Thank you.

Declined, Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread