Invalid Walleo's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walleo

- Your name and/or nickname
Username - Walleo, Real Name - Raymon

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
I followed the link in one of the Jailbreak servers and people are freekilling, breaking rules, etc. I am sick and tired of it, and I want to be an admin to stop the mess.

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:43872945

- Your general online times and your timezone
Due to school, I MIGHT be on 4:00pm or 4:30pm. I will be on weekends. Timezone - WST - USA

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on your jailbreak server. I want to apply for admin on jailbreak. I would visit a broader range server.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes, mostly I am quiet. Mic checks and important events I will use my mic to solve the event.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have been an admin on a previous on another jailbreak, but left because the owner was abusive. I know what to do. I have a lot of experience.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No, my other experience with the other jailbreka server I was in didn't use that.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am loyal, I follow rules, I am trustworthy, I will be there whenever you need me when I am online. Also I will do what every you desire.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
1. Constant freekillers get 1 chance, then a kick. The next time he/she comes back, they get one more warning, then a ban. Easiest way, team ban them from BLU.
2. All must follow rules, 3 warnings and a kick.
3. I follow and respect players and other admins.'
4. I will fully execute my job with full effort and will flabbergast you with my efforts!

Reactions: Viking34
  • Agree
Reactions: HappyWaffle
Closed due reasons stated above

You may reapply once you meet the requirements, and I propose you read the rules before applying again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread