Declined Wakabayashi ichigo's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? Wakabayashi ichigo

What is your SteamID? 76561198199656115

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Kruphixx

Why were you punished? Why would i need to tell you,You have common sense,Accused of (Blackmailing,Sending gore which is not true at all)I mean i have significant amount of proof and you're only excuse is"Oh sorry its discord :(((("

Why should we revoke your punishment? I dont know figure it out yourself

• Dumb
Reactions: Mikey
unknown.png

• Dumb
Reactions: Mikey
STEAM_0:1:119695193

You threatened and leaked information about a SG trade player on OUR servers. That violates OUR rules. Your ban appeal isn't a report. I told you that either you or your friends could fill out a report if the same happened but at this point it's too late. You said you understood and thanked me. Then you sent me this:

1659268960331.png

You then removed me.

We were trying to help the situation yet you go against us. You think screenshotting your discord drama is going to help your case but it is not. It does not change the fact that you doxed a member of our community. This is not an excuse.
You need to realise that you cannot justify your actions by others. You are responsible for your actions, not others.

Edit 23 / 08 / 2022:
When going through my discord chats I noticed this person edited their last message

1661287990432.png

Nasty piece of work. If I'm gone and this person appeals, remember what they did before giving them a chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread