[W3S] Balancements (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3vil401

Halo,

I'm in my new home in Denmark and with a really good connection (compared with the previous one), therefore I'm back and ready to make new things.

First of all, I've been playing enough to understand what is good, what is bad and the performance style of each player (or at least, the ones that connects very often).

By analyzing the "bastard" ways of playing, which are allowed and I'd like to keep them that way, I found something too much OP:

• Warden
Warden is supposed to be a class that bypasses the nukers (nukers are in a MoBa style language the ones who make really much damage) like night elf, etc.. so that the team can keep play and have an offensive supremacy.

Actually, it is having 2 key abilities which make them too strong:

1. Healing
  2. Ultimate Immunity
Just think about it: You are a level 16 Warden and whatever I do is trying to kill you since you're literally destroying all my team's offensive power.
The choice is to kill you, but you're also a good enough player: bodyshooting is useless (you have heal, which heals practically a full-health bar) or even trying to kill you the hard way (heavy, rocket spamming, headshot [countered by helm]) is becoming useless...the only way, is killing you using the power of your class -> USELESS, the ultimate immunity makes you literally unstoppable.

This class is a bit abused by good players, it's not meant for noobs, but we all know good players change teams to stay with other good players, making the noobs rage quitting (and most of the times they never login back).

My solution(s)

1. Remove healing, keep ultimate immunity.
  2. Remove ultimate immunity (destroying the role of nukers bypass, but making a tank), keep healing.
  3. Make ultimate immunity a % of success of 10/20/30/50 % and keep healing (the class is a nuker bypass, this makes warden become more tanky than unstoppable). (A bit less recommended)
  4. Make healing being reduced to the half of the last 2 levels, making the warden become a real warden and therefore being vulnerable to all the TF2 classes but not by W3S classes. (Recommended)

• The helm

Ok, this is literally a wall between the noob and the skilled snipers and it's a good thing because if not abused it is gonna be balanced for both the teams.

BUT, I wouldn't even mention it if it was everything ok.
Since there people like @Danny which loves to permanently camp behind a wall and buying a helm while boodyshooting making an entire team unable to play, I refuse to see such a good balancing item being abused to make a team stop playing and being forced to stay in base until people start to spawncamp (this happened many times).

I request to make the helm have a success rate of bullet stop of 70%.

This is good because:

• noob snipers can't abuse helm to be invicible, so campers can't camp forever and must learn to move the asses or get killed any time.
  • A skilled sniper, which can't be killed easily, do not become invicible unless it's REALLY skilled (making the enemy sniper not even being able to react).
  • Spyes can finally use "The Ambassador" to kill snipers again, because until now we're unable to kill snipers with helm and the shield.
This is bad because:

• I find no reason to be bad, to be honest.

@Saxton Hale , @Fiescha , @Danny (I do not expect you to accept the second suggestion)

Cya.
d3vil401

You've got multiple points here. Things like these need to be balanced.

Reactions: d3vil401
is it possible that helm is only available for all classes expect sniper? @Kevin

someone should look at the sh2 items, saxton and me said it´s broken. Post Hate isn´t workin, only trinket of restoration i mean.

I mentioned the helm being massive bullshit when abused by people like @Ron at the time ages ago and absolutely nothing happened.

Playing W3S is pointless unless you join the team with the most cowards who abuse it, as they draw 90% of the attention.

And if you do try to counter one, you get called out for targeting, being a bad sport, mad and a bully.

This item should be removed entirely.

Reactions: Ron and Fiescha
I mentioned the helm being massive bullshit when abused by people like @Ron at the time ages ago and absolutely nothing happened.

Playing W3S is pointless unless you join the team with the most cowards who abuse it, as they draw 90% of the attention.

And if you do try to counter one, you get called out for targeting, being a bad sport, mad and a bully.

This item should be removed entirely.

Camping sniper is then op^^, he can give all classes one headshot and they´re dead. is this so gud? All is right with your points, but remove the whole item?

Camping sniper is then op^^, he can give all classes one headshot and they´re dead. is this so gud? All is right with your points, but remove the whole item?
If he kills your entire team by standing in one spot then he is literally the god of TF2. What would you prefer? A sniper that kills your entire team that can also be killed by a single shot or one that does not die?

Your entire anology is simply noob protection, rewards people who play like a bitch and nerfs counter-sniping massively.

meant, all could use helm expect sniper's. But we can try it and remove helm @Kevin

we had the helmet removed once, alot of people wanted it back. But I agree with the removal. And for the matter of the warden race. Deleting the immunity would be fair. So that if they will keep their health ultimate, they would still have to buy a necklace instead of other items.

Demoknight Warden OP.

we had the helmet removed once, alot of people wanted it back. But I agree with the removal. And for the matter of the warden race. Deleting the immunity would be fair. So that if they will keep their health ultimate, they would still have to buy a necklace instead of other items.

Completely agreed.

i look into it how easy it is to customize it

If I'm not wrong, the plugins are coded in C++.
Therefore it shouldn't be a problem if you know how to code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread