Completed [VSH] Update vsh_crevice to b10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruphixx

I spotted a b10 verson of vsh_crevice on a certain server today, in my opinion it's in many ways better than the version we currently have on the server (b5). I honestly see no reason not to update it, but I wanna know what you think.

20220508190947_1.jpg
20220508191000_1.jpg

20220508191009_1.jpg
20220508191022_1.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

From the Screenshots itself I would say it looks fine 2 update 2 that version. The only things im concerned about is the freedom with going up, cause it looks like its kinda caged up? And that would mean no possible way for Hale 2 avoid being goombad, like straving out of the way. But anything else seems fine on the first look.

From the Screenshots itself I would say it looks fine 2 update 2 that version. The only things im concerned about is the freedom with going up, cause it looks like its kinda caged up? And that would mean no possible way for Hale 2 avoid being goombad, like straving out of the way. But anything else seems fine on the first look.
Only that one way up shown on the screenshot is "caged up". Other ways up remain the same.

Only that one way up shown on the screenshot is "caged up". Other ways up remain the same.

Had a look at the full Map a min. ago. Map looks pretty good 2 me. The Staircase at the spawns and at the back just make it easier for non Mobility classes, like Medic,Heavy or Engi 2 reach these points easier. The Wooden Plattform will probably become a nice sniping spot, if not another spot for engi.
Other Upward Jumppads are free of that cage which is seen in the screenshot as you just corrected me, so i guess Hale will just use these.

Reactions: Kruphixx
Crevice b5 became really boring for me, new version is pretty balanced and looks fine. Also it has more ammo and medkits so playing soldier and pyro on new version will be more convenient.

Reactions: Kruphixx
Swapping to this on FF2 would be nice.

Get rid of the old version already tyty

crevice.jpg

Map will be updated when map-related stuff for VSH/FF2 will start to be worked on.

Added to task #220 - VSH / FF2 - Add / Remove maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread