Invalid VSH Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okei I first looked at the chatlog and I felt this was taken so out of context. I checked the whole chatlog for the server at that time, and I see a whole different view on the chat. There's toxic behavior from not only the reported player, but also from the player who states "I am reporting you" in-game.

84CAzKt.png

The comment "what if you are a fucking retard?" is triggered by comments such as "cuz his IQ is to low" and "kiddo".

Not sure what to do at this point.

Will talk to my wife Fanthom

@P N N Thanks for your answer. So first of all surely i reacted totally wrong. I should just make a report and don't respond to him at all, but if a new player comes to the server and the first thing he does is insults for NO reason 10 minutes long and mic spams i can not stay calm. Thats just me my personality. Sure not a good side of my personality but i think u can undestand at least a little why i reacted like that. In MY opinion "his IQ is to low" is not really an insult but u judge. U also can ask @Jax and Byak that he just joined insulted all for no reason like he killed ppl with hale and just said everytime like "ur fucking garbage" "stupid pussy engineers" etc. The kill insults were in voice for sure.

@P N N Thanks for your answer. So first of all surely i reacted totally wrong. I should just make a report and don't respond to him at all, but if a new player comes to the server and the first thing he does is insults for NO reason 10 minutes long and mic spams i can not stay calm. Thats just me my personality. Sure not a good side of my personality but i think u can undestand at least a little why i reacted like that. In MY opinion "his IQ is to low" is not really an insult but u judge. U also can ask @Jax and Byak that he just joined insulted all for no reason like he killed ppl with hale and just said everytime like "ur fucking garbage" "stupid pussy engineers" etc. The kill insults were in voice for sure.

I guess these comments were in mic?

• Agree
Reactions: plutonists
I take that agree as a yes.

I am not here to argue, but you have no evidence that he actually said that in mic, so I can't trust you on that. Also, by knowing all of the VSH players, I am pretty sure you were not holding back any words in mic while he was insulting, but of course I can't prove that. Just a feeling I have.

This report will be handled correctly and in a good way. I can only take the chat, and without proof on voice I can't use that as a point when punishing at this report.

• Agree
Reactions: plutonists
true with i have no evidence on the mic one. U can as Jax and Byak for sure but ill reported his chat anyway not his mic, and btw my microphone broke 10 days ago so no i didn't talk a sec cuz i can't^^ thanks have a great day i have to go to work now :)

I have to decline this dear Syntex :kappa:
Reason due to: as PNN already mentioned you and Byak may have given your two cents to "hype" Osome Oil up, as well your way of speech to him is completley offset.
You are nowhere near new to the community as you mention a lot in your Chatlog that you are an oldie that joined 3-4 years ago, and by that time you should have definitely known that showing an Insulting Behaviour is not only disrespectful but as well against our ToS. Because of your recent behaviour I have talked to other admins and we came to the conclusion to give you the punishment in this case.
For whatever reason you started to play on your new Account you have got your permanent gag on that account. Note: if you join on your main account and keep communicating via chat will result in a ban punishment. However you may still use Voice communication.
Invalid.

Reactions: PNN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread