Declined [VSH] new VSH Vscript and Map (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky

Hello everyone.
So recently I have seen that there is a new Vscript for saxton hale mode where it gives Saxton a few interesting Abilities shown in the workshop, like Charge, Slam and Saxton Punch, aswell as new animations.
This Workshop item also seems to introduce a new map called Tiny Rock, and it looks fairly decent as a vsh/ff2 Map to implement.
It says it does not need any plugins so I am guessing it would be fairly easy to implement, so I would like to hear from you guys if its something youd be interested in!

[VScript] VSH Tiny Rock

Reactions: Kevin
I'm confused as to how this would even work. Both panda VSH plugin and VScript VSH won't work at the same time I guess. This looks like it was mainly made for Casual, or for people who don't bother setting up a server with a VSH plugin.

I'm up for the map getting added though, looks good.

I'm confused as to how this would even work. Both panda VSH plugin and VScript VSH won't work at the same time I guess. This looks like it was mainly made for Casual, or for people who don't bother setting up a server with a VSH plugin.

I'm up for the map getting added though, looks good.
Just to clarify, I was up for the version of the map without VScript getting added. But now I see that the gamemode of the map without VScript is Arena Payload Race so I'm not sure how that would work in normal VSH.

Also I think Darky is a bit confused about this. VScript built into the map is what adds all those new abilities for hale. It's not a separate thing that can be added to current VSH.

Reactions: worMatty
Just to clarify, I was up for the version of the map without VScript getting added. But now I see that the gamemode of the map without VScript is Arena Payload Race so I'm not sure how that would work in normal VSH.

Also I think Darky is a bit confused about this. VScript built into the map is what adds all those new abilities for hale. It's not a separate thing that can be added to current VSH.
Oh, my bad then if thats the case, was thinking its just something that would have been able to just get put in, but if it doesnt work then well just consider this a new map post only!

Reactions: worMatty and Jiji
So need confirmation that this map will work with the current VSH plugin. Looking at the map description it is an arena but also a payload which is concerning. Will reds be able to complete the objective of payload? Or will the plugin not load and instead turn into a casual based server?

Hoping someone who knows how could test this out before I task this up otherwise VSH will break.

So need confirmation that this map will work with the current VSH plugin. Looking at the map description it is an arena but also a payload which is concerning. Will reds be able to complete the objective of payload? Or will the plugin not load and instead turn into a casual based server?

Hoping someone who knows how could test this out before I task this up otherwise VSH will break.
I tested it and it basically works like the normal VSH, with the only major difference being that you can push the cart. Hale can also push the cart, obviously.. So yes, you can basically win the round by just pushing the payload to the end.

Screenshot 2023-04-28 173249.png

So after further talks privately even the map will not work. It's a shame for both the plugin and the map, looks like fun.

Thank you for the suggestion though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread