Completed [VSH]Nerf Sniper's Dmg&knockback (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerial

Evening gentlemen,

My suggestion here is on nerfing the class Sniper's both damage and his knockback,
and this suggestion is on ALL sniper rifles(bow isn't included) not just the stock.

sniper's Full charged damage:
bodyshot: 450
headshot: 608
I would like to suggest lower those two a little down than that :).
and for his knockback, it doesn't matter how much sniper has charged his Shot,
because it will ruin hale's momentum in any charge range EVEN without scoping.
how much exactly to lower the knockback?
Honestly don't know, i don't know the measures of how much it deals or percents,
but if i would suggest to lower it to what? to smth that doesn't stop hale in the middle of his jump.

Knockback is getting nerfed already :pepega: We're just waiting for Kevin to do his thing I guess.

As for the damage, maybe it could be nerfed to FF2 values? (125 - 375 damage)

Knockback is getting nerfed already :pepega: We're just waiting for Kevin to do his thing I guess.

As for the damage, maybe it could be nerfed to FF2 values? (125 - 375 damage)
Fair point for the knockback part :)
as for the damage, yes that looks great imo

I voted for 0 knockback to remind snipers that they have a secondary weapon to use, because nobody use it unless they ran out of ammo in their rifle

As @Kruphixx said, Sniper Rifles Knockback is already getting nerfed (also Fixed because it doesn't work for some reason @Kevin) so we don't have to vote for that nor has to be accepted, It will be 50% less which works out well on FF2.

Reactions: Aerial
recompiled yesterday again the plugin maybe it works now, someone please leave feedback.

• Friendly
Reactions: Aerial
recompiled yesterday again the plugin maybe it works now, someone please leave feedback.
It works but the debug message is still there :pepega: Already told Uber about it though

Screenshot 2023-05-21 113324.png

I also want to suggest (if its possible) to remove completely knockback on noscope shots but keep small knockback on scope shots. And dont remove knockback from huntsman, Imo is a fair weapon.

I also want to suggest (if its possible) to remove completely knockback on noscope shots but keep small knockback on scope shots. And dont remove knockback from huntsman, Imo is a fair weapon.
you may want to create a new thread for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread