Declined [VSH/FF2] Add koth_harvest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that the stripper:source plugin doesn't work on VSH/FF2 for some reason, so we can't use configs. Someone would have to manually edit the map.

It is nice to add new maps, but other maps should be deleted(from VSH perspective). It would be good idea to remove low played maps, because rn there are a lot of good maps that are being ignored just because no one knows that the map exist, because the map list it is too big, so in the end of the day, people usually choose average maps(crevice, militaryarea, and weaponspot), specially old players.

Seems like a koth map (koth_rats_office) is already on the vsh server now so I don't think there should be an issue.

Seems like a koth map (koth_rats_office) is already on the vsh server now so I don't think there should be an issue.
Okay so at this point I'm not really sure if this is an issue with the stripper:source plugin or the FF2 plugin, but koth_rats_office didn't work properly on FF2, so it had to be replaced with a vsh_ version of it.

So koth_harvest will probably work fine on VSH with a stripper, but not on FF2. And I don't think people will be happy if it only gets added to one server.

• Useful
Reactions: Cream Tea
I guess if we are to add harvest, it would be an arena version, though I dunno, I fear that the skybox would be just a little too low for jumpers, boss and not alike. More over I can surmise that the arena map would have much less health and ammo packs so that would be extra work in adding them in. And honestly in normal TF2 the map is rather overplayed itself so perhaps some people might find general boredom just by entering here.

I just don't know, harvest just doesn't sound too appealing to me.

1680359946483.png

Declined based on poll votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread