Completed [VSH] Change the way RTV works to the same as Jailbreak. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar

Donator
The title says it all, I think a poll is not necessary as this is mainly a QoL improvement for all players.

Example: If the server has 20 players, then 50% of players needs to type RTV for the map change vote to be initiated, on Jailbreak once everybody has voted and the current round ends, the map is instanstly changed. This makes sense because a majority has voted for the map to change. In VSH, once all players vote and after some time has passed, all 10 players need to type RTV again, and the map instantly changes, cutting off the round half way through. Not sure anything else is worth mentioning here, hope it can get changed soon.

Seems other servers have this too, generally wondering why it's different for jailbreak like if there is a reason or if this was requested long ago...

Wondering would anybody else like to see this on the other servers other than VSH?

Reactions: vinny and haze
I believe this is going to be popular no matter the poll. Anybody that has any objections let me know but there better be a good reason to why this should be rejected.

Just a quick rundown.

NY JB has a rtv which, when map voted on, switches the map once a round ends.

Other panda servers don't do this. They rtv, they map vote but nothing happens. The map only switches once people vote for rtv again, which takes a while as there is a cool down before they can rtv again.

Task
#179 Make rtv the same on all servers (The one NY JB has got)

from what i can see the only difference is that on jailbreak you're able to extend the map and on vsh for example not - can someone maybe explain or is this even still a thing?

@Kevin As Roar stated, in terms of VSH when the majority of the players vote to RTV the map it starts the map initiation for voting the next map. However, they then have to wait a little bit later to RTV a second time in order for the map change to actually occur, the proposed change is when you RTV a map it'll cause the map to change after the round after the map change vote goes through instead of having to wait a little bit and have majority type RTV in chat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread