Voting on Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodl

I brought it up briefly, but I'd like to hear some opinions.
We've all played on Dodgeball (mostly) at some point, and it annoys the entire server to no end when someone decides to consistently steal rockets from everyone else, and admins can't be around all the time to deal with every admin call about rocket stealing, 'cuz, they happen a dozen a minute., and it'd get pretty irritating to keep bugging admins to go and do something constantly.

Evo said a votekick would be abused, but knowing the usuals on Dodgeball, I couldn't see it being abused to much, what do you guys think on this topic?

Votekick,when used with a cooldown,could be a possibility. But there's always gonne be the one asshole who will votekick for the least (i.e. someone pointing out that he stole a rocket,he gets butthurt right away and calls a vote).

Though, the majority of the regular players are all good friends and the votekick will probably backfire on him.

tl;dr even though i rarely play dodgeball,i support this.

I was against it when we had 2 admins. Now if Didixo and Stabbin' get added I'd be a bit more confident in it as abuse would be more easily handled wth the 7 (?) admins we'd have then.

If you need the 50% of the votes to kick someone (ie if there are 14 players, 7 votes) I think it might be difficult to be abused as normally half the players are regulars. It's worth a try in my opinion and if it doesn't work you can always turn it off.

I think its bull shit. the cool down, the 50%. he could just rejoin .-. and also. we've got staff enough to take care of it. I play on dodge quite alot

Taykin' said:
It's worth a try in my opinion and if it doesn't work you can always turn it off.
This is what I was leaning towards, a little trial for a couple days or a week to see how it actually fares isn't a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread