Votekick against Rulebreakers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why what is a bad thing?
So you are just randomly disagreeing with my posts since you don't even know what i'am talking about.

I don't think donators should have any form of power over regular players due to just because you donated you don't get special privileges than the rest. If anybody wants a 'trusted rank' they should apply for admin like everyone else, as it is no different. You're given powers so you're expected to use it responsibly, like an admin.

Sorry boys, but I don't agree with you and you can do the same back. If voting bothers you I can remove the ratings, but I strongly disagree with what you bring to the table.

Last edited:
I'll be honest with you - I have stolen several times and I've said things that shouldn't have been said. It's all in the past now, and I feel like everytime I join, everyone would vote kick me even if I didn't do anything that session I was in...

I don't think donators should have any form of power over regular players due to just because you donated you don't get special privileges than the rest. If anybody wants a 'trusted rank' they should apply for admin like everyone else, as it is no different. You're given powers so you're expected to use it responsibly, like an admin.

Sorry boys, but I don't agree with you and you can do the same back. If voting bothers you I can remove the ratings, but I strongly disagree with what you bring to the table.

tbh that you add that people should apply for a trusted seems like a good idea as you can watch the person in question if he/she is fit for and if they have the right mentality and it 's a good thing for people who want to keep the server enjoyable and safe for other players without having the huge responsibility that an admin has.

but heh it was just an idea

tbh that you add that people should apply for a trusted seems like a good idea as you can watch the person in question if he/she is fit for and if they have the right mentality and it 's a good thing for people who want to keep the server enjoyable and safe for other players without having the huge responsibility that an admin has.

but heh it was just an idea

How is that different from being an admin? Just less powers, but they are trust right? Like an admin? What is the difference other than less powers?

How is that different from being an admin? Just less powers, but they are trust right? Like an admin? What is the difference other than less powers?

Difference next to the powers is as I said that there is less responsibility, in this case trusted don't have the responsibility to react to a call bot, their powers would only be limited to the server they would apply for.

Just saying as before it's just an idea as I find it good to put a votekick command in but to give it to the players/donators it would just be abused.

Difference next to the powers is as I said that there is less responsibility, in this case trusted don't have the responsibility to react to a call bot, their powers would only be limited to the server they would apply for.

Just saying as before it's just an idea as I find it good to put a votekick command in but to give it to the players/donators it would just be abused.

It's pointless to add a rank lower when they can just apply for admin and get the full package. In fact this rank just falls under trial admin. Getting powers like that should be given as much responsibility as an admin. Besides, someone would need to monitor them all.

It's pointless to add a rank lower when they can just apply for admin and get the full package. In fact this rank just falls under trial admin. Getting powers like that should be given as much responsibility as an admin. Besides, someone would need to monitor them all.

I get where you're coming from and I guess you're right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread