Votekick against Rulebreakers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep

Banned
There aren't always Admins online and even after calling for an Admin some players keep on breaking the rules. I know that this can be abused easily so I thought that like 80% of the Server has to agree to Votekick the player. This could even be changed to like: Player can only kicked after the round ended (Dodgeball) because a leaving player could cause trouble if he has the rocket.
Another thing could be that it only works with a special amount of players online: 'Votekick only works with 6 or more players online.' That prevents Votekick-trolls.
*Not an important suggestion*

Votekick is so pointless because the player can just re join
I know, but when votekicked he probably looks more in the chat. He'd know that he gets kicked again if he continues and he'll probably think about what he's done.
You could even add that you get banned for an hour or so when Votekicked 2-5 times. (@Kevin 's decision)

Votekick can be abused easily wich is why we are not running it. You stated the answer in your own post.

Votekick can be abused easily wich is why we are not running it. You stated the answer in your own post.
It can be abused, but I doubt it will

EDIT: I was thinking of a votekick where players had to type /votekick or something in chat to vote. If the votekick is like in Valve servers then it probably will be abused, yes

• Disagree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
This is probably definately gonna get abused.
I can think of several people who will just spam votekick on everyone that kills them.
Since People tend to just press 1 or F1 (thanks Stabbin, you know what I mean) whenever a vote pops up, lot's of people will just get thrown out, even through they did nothing wrong.

This is probably definately gonna get abused.
I can think of several people who will just spam votekick on everyone that kills them.
Since People tend to just press 1 or F1 (thanks Stabbin, you know what I mean) whenever a vote pops up, lot's of people will just get thrown out, even through they did nothing wrong.
That's true though

I've had a taste of that at trade when @mosteraz faked a votekick and most people voted yes even though what I was doing did not break the rules. Very funny times xD

I understand the concern. Panda community's DB team use to be fruitful. It's more fruitful on the USA side, it's just the europe side needs to build up again :) A lot of DB admins can't take it anymore. The stealing rule causes a lot of upset salty players ;o I'm sure though, with applicants applying, we might be able to find the hidden gems we've been looking for :)

• Funny
Reactions: mosteraz
I think it's better if there would be a trusted ranked that gets given to trusted regular players by Kevin or anybody else who's higher then a gameserver admin, and the trusted would have the power to initiate a votekick or votegag/mute option.

Wouldn't that in a way be better?

• Disagree
Reactions: Madact
I think it's better if there would be a trusted ranked that gets given to trusted regular players by Kevin or anybody else who's higher then a gameserver admin, and the trusted would have the power to initiate a votekick or votegag/mute option.

Wouldn't that in a way be better?
well its difficult with those votekick/voteban things

well its difficult with those votekick/voteban things

I guess at somepoint someone will find a solution for all of this

Can't it be a donator plug-in ,moment donators start abusing it they risk losing their donator powers so there is some pressure onto these people for abusing it.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Doc Piss and Madact
Votekick is so pointless because the player can just re join
In JB it could be usefull to kick fail wardens or delayers.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr.Pig and Vecomti
In JB it could be usefull to kick fail wardens, delayers, Free killers. since you have some time before the cells open you can quickly do a kickvote to get them removed from that round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread