Declined Voice mute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Spapmen&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Spapmen
Steam ID 32: [U:1:188863342]
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-12-27 15:39:20
Reason about the Ban: Soundboard spam
Admin that Banned you: Fredo
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Dear Panda Admins,

I came here to appeal my voice mute that I got from a Freak Fortress 2 server. I'm almost well known player on that server and people know me from playing sounds over my microphone using a program called Soundpad. Usually when I play sounds, I play with a small time interval of few seconds, so I don't cause any spam in the voice chat. Even if they were upset with me playing sounds over my mic, i would gladly stop. Even if people request some music wishes, I always ask others if they're ok with that and if they really want me to stop playing music, I would gladly stop playing it. Just to let you know, I never played any "earrape" music or sounds in-game. In this situation, we were all having fun playing the game and from time to time, I would play few "meme" sounds that you usually see in youtube videos or maybe a reference to other games and everyone was ok with me playing those sounds and nobody was complaining in the chat. Out of nowhere, my friend dm-ed me on steam that I was muted in game for Soundboard spam, which I never actually did that. I would like some sort of proof that I actually mic-spammed in-game or if anyone was complaining in chat about me playing sounds since I haven't seen or heard anyone complaining.

Sincerely,
Spapmen

Even if people request some music wishes, I always ask others if they're ok with that and if they really want me to stop playing music,
Playing music is not allowed. No matter how many people request it, and no matter how many people are ok with it.

Same goes for soundboards.
e) Mic spamming
Playing music, soundboards, singing, or sending otherwise non-communicable noises over the microphone is forbidden. Screaming is not tolerated and is a one-way ticket to a permanent mute. Additionally, the admins have the right to mute you if the quality of your microphone is deemed too bad to be understandable, or if your voice is deemed too immature in an annoying way (i.e. “squeaky”).
I warned you to stop using soundboards. But you continued.
As a regular you should be familiar with the rules.
Especially with that many communication blocks.
I suggest you read the rules to avoid getting muted/gagged in the future,
as your next communication block will be a permanent one.

Declined.

Reactions: BrAvO and fanthom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread