Declined Voice Chat Mute unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor LEL

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Pastor+LEL&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account - Pastor LEL
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:78191585
Date and Time of the Ban - 01-11-17 19:02
Reason about the Ban - Screaming and Insulting.
Admin that Banned you - 'Madact'
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute?
The reason why I should recieve an unmute, because I have never used voice chat before and never screamed or insulted anyone trough it. I I believe you don't have proof that I was insulting anyone trough the chat so I do not see the point of why I am banned 'Permanently' for something I have not done in voice chat. I know what you are thinking 'Why would you want an unmute when you never used the voice chat?' I do not use the voice chat, but I believe I would use it in several ocassions that might happen in future.

Also pardon me, but I have no idea how do I get an unique link of the ban itself and not just trough search bar.

You never use voicechat yet you have 6 mutes by 6 different admins. Right, 6 of our admins are lying...

iutb.png

I vote against this appeal as the player has received the right kind of punishment for his sixt offense

You never use voicechat yet you have 6 mutes by 6 different admins. Right, 6 of our admins are lying...

iutb.png

I vote against this appeal as the player has received the right kind of punishment for his sixt offense
I believe I was micspamming before with a tool I got before, and I do not use a mic so.. yeah.
Anyway, I still did not use the mic in any kind to insult or scream at anyone, this was an unfair mute.

I believe I was micspamming before with a tool I got before, and I do not use a mic so.. yeah.
Anyway, I still did not use the mic in any kind to insult or scream at anyone, this was an unfair mute.

We're better of with having you silenced, you're extremely toxic:

0s8y.png

We're better of with having you silenced, you're extremely toxic:

0s8y.png
and what does that have to do with the mute?
Seriously, I do not know why you are talking about the gag, I already got gagged and I accept it.. I deserve it, but what was the mute about...

The mute is because of all previous ones.
Since when she was going to gag you she saw all previous offence.

He is suggesting a change to silence instead due to all toxic in chat too.
Atleast thats how i interprented it

The mute is because of all previous ones.
Since when she was going to gag you she saw all previous offence.

He is suggesting a change to silence instead due to all toxic in chat too.
Atleast thats how i interprented it
How does that give someone right to mute me when I did not violate voice chat rules?

Because you had enough punishment on voice already. Im not sure what she thought but im guessing she felt like the last one should have been a perm on voice. But like i said i dont know and will let @Madact tell you when she comes in

Because you had enough punishment on voice already. Im not sure what she thought but im guessing she felt like the last one should have been a perm on voice. But like i said i dont know and will let @Madact tell you when she comes in
I thought the admins check older mutes/gags and possibly bans to choose the lenght of the punishment.

They do. And she went in to gag you due to what was going on in the chat. And i guess she then saw all mutes.

The voice chat is much harder to regulate than the text chat, as logs are kept of the latter but not the former. If someone breaks rules on the voice chat there is no need to silence them, since even the simplest report of further offenses in the text chat can lead any admin to check the chatlogs and see what happened. But if a player breaks chat rules, especially in a bad way or repeatedly, it is safer to mute them as well, since if they continue on in the voice it is hard to police.

Even without that, if someone is punished for insulting or spam many times then their attitude already shows that they are unable to control themselves; the medium should not matter. I don't think the "but I didn't break rules on the voice" excuse is very good. It's not your fingers that are to blame while your mouth is blameless; it's you in general who was in the wrong. You're not the victim.

The voice chat is much harder to regulate than the text chat, as logs are kept of the latter but not the former. If someone breaks rules on the voice chat there is no need to silence them, since even the simplest report of further offenses in the text chat can lead any admin to check the chatlogs and see what happened. But if a player breaks chat rules, especially in a bad way or repeatedly, it is safer to mute them as well, since if they continue on in the voice it is hard to police.

Even without that, if someone is punished for insulting or spam many times then their attitude already shows that they are unable to control themselves; the medium should not matter. I don't think the "but I didn't break rules on the voice" excuse is very good.
Those mutes are probably 1 or two years old, here's a good excuse.

Those mutes are probably 1 year old, here's a good excuse.

From what I can see in a quick GameME search you had a massive period of inactivity and only came back recently. Yet in that short timespan you were punished twice. How does that show that you've improved in any way lmao

If anything the fact that those punishments are so old and now there's two new ones show that you don't learn over even a long period of time.

From what I can see in a quick GameME search you had a massive period of inactivity and only came back recently. Yet in that short timespan you were punished twice. How does that show that you've improved in any way lmao
I have not been muted, that's the improvement, but now I have got muted for something I did not even do.

I have not been muted, that's the improvement, but now I have got muted for something I did not even do.

Even without that, if someone is punished for insulting or spam many times then their attitude already shows that they are unable to control themselves; the medium should not matter. I don't think the "but I didn't break rules on the voice" excuse is very good. It's not your fingers that are to blame while your mouth is blameless; it's you in general who was in the wrong. You're not the victim.

I edited the post to add a little bit. Maybe I've made it a bit clearer.

If you're going to ask for an unmute, at least acknowledge the fact that you're a repeated rulebreaker and it's not weird that someone would mute you to be safe. And then come up with some reason as to why you will somehow be able to control yourself in the voice chat when you couldn't in the text.

Reactions: Nightascythe1
I edited the post to add a little bit. Maybe I've made it a bit clearer.

If you're going to ask for an unmute, at least acknowledge the fact that you're a repeated rulebreaker and it's not weird that someone would mute you to be safe. And then come up with some reason as to why you will somehow be able to control yourself in the voice chat when you couldn't in the text.
Alright, I should get muted as well I see, but I do not see why permanently like that..

Alright, I should get muted as well I see, but I do not see why permanently like that..

Madact's gag was your 8th punishment. The community has the policy that any time someone exceeds 5 punishments they're ripe for a permanent one since they do not seem to be learning. 8 is an extreme amount.

Madact's gag was your 8th punishment. The community has the policy that any time someone exceeds 5 punishments they're ripe for a permanent one since they do not seem to be learning. 8 is an extreme amount.
A permanent mute, for something that I did not even do. permanent for something I did not even do, hello?

Yea I'm done at this point. Other people can step in ¯\/(^_^)\/¯

• Funny
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread