Not open for further replies.

Grex

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: Name of your Banned Steam Account: le blamo
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:0:89929349
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-01-27 20:19:29 / 2021-01-27 20:21:35
Reason about the Ban: Toxic / Slur+Disconnect
Admin that Banned you: Semicolon Blackslash
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Given my prior reputation within the server as well the incident that did occur, I feel excessive force was unnecessarily taken towards me based on the concurrent Individuals involved with the situation as well the major view on judgement. I did step out of line and overall I can partly blame myself for the Incident but I also do wish to state how it was handle was indecently inappropriate mainly that several other Individuals were conducting similar toxic behavior via defamation, offensive jokes, and ridiculing me overall based on the judicious but yet offensive joke, which I do state has been joked around before with closer mutual yet it recieved more comedic feedback instead of the toxic and harassing behavior that unfolded. I did act out past my area, but one can say that some people who may feel attacked or cornered may use a fight or flight situation given the circumstances which I sadly had taken based on prior experiences with toxic relationships or overall general interaction with toxic individuals. I hope to remove these 2 offenses but as well hope staff can be more appropriate when it comes to investigating situations like these as there was more to the surface then there was presented as well some apparent self bias that affected the perspective of multiple Individuals involved in the ordeal. I'm trying my best to make an name for myself even with my overall toxic individuality. I can say in that serious environments I'm well capable of putting aside my views, toxic characteristic and overall demeaner to provide a mature and mannered mutual side for others to rely on, which I hope to push out more and remove this current toxic mask I've had for some time so I can as well show a side I so hardly show based on prior issues that had put me in the current situation.

Some side notes as well I do wish to add is that overall I may come off as a rather ludicrous fellow to others, but given that some people who can actually get to know may as well understand I can be reasonable tolerable to socialize with even with prior experiences that may not seem all well positive to some. I just feel that others should open more to bigger perspectives then living solely on their own bias created just around some small interactions with other Individuals that have different characteristics that some might condone or dislike, we're all similar in one manner or another and even if I may say weird or rather peculiar jokes, I overall respect ones boundaries and hope to provide a more proper and mannered self image so I don't cause further problems with others mainly because I really do wish to create more positive experiences with other community members as either fellow community members. I've made a couple mutual to say friends within Panda and overall wish to create more in the future.

From what I saw when I joined the server I had been informed that you had made a comment about wanting to rape a 12 year old player on the server. This alone is pretty bad but I muted you after I had watched you continuously insult and provoke players on the server. The players and regulars on the other hand only brought up comments about the previously mentioned comment about wanting to rape a 12 year old.

After muting you, instead of dealing with the mute or telling me why it was unfair you proceeded to insult the server and say the N-word before disconnecting which is why I gagged you.

On top of both of these things I have looked over your chatlogs and found even more insults that only solidify me keeping the mute and gag in place.

d683653bfb9374771993c41334f17e00.png

63118f2a9f87c20f5568540ca3172e38.png

1d4408480746e05c5a67dae7e8680d3e.png

Neither punishments are permanent take this time to cool off.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread