Invalid Vodka4Gaben's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodka4Gaben

I want to be admin on your JailBreak server.

I have played on your servers for quite some time. I absolutely love Panda-Community.

I want To Be Admin On Your Community Server [JailBreak|gameME]
Is Because I want to help the Panda-Community To Grow , And Punish The Rule Breakers .

I love Panda-Community And I would Love It to continue Growing, I Have Spend No Time On any server That was Fun Like Skial, And I plan to spend most of my TF2 playtime on skial servers . I do not yet work , I'm 19 Y/O and I plan not work for next year. The Free time I have is like 6 h/day (Non-Weekend days) and I plan To spend them on Panda Servers.

Panda was My Favourite Server I ever Played On It was my first server to play on and I spent Most Of The Time on JailBreak and Death Run (1)
Which was Like 4 years ago when I played with other account which I forgot password of, suddenly . Name : I NO MAYBE...

I spent the most time on Panda | JailBreak | gameME server even Though I live in Europe . I'm From U.K | StretFord - Trafford , I speak 2 Languages , and I do not Like Rascism , (Currently Live In Belgium) and for next 1 and a half year I will live here. I will Continue Playing On Your Servers Even If I don't Be Accepted For Admin because people On Panda-Community are The Best
I have never Met type of people I have on Panda. (Really Friendly)

I have Owned A Server In TF2 : TotalyNotIdiotsTFnetwork
Which I was Owner on (Obviously) , I had max of 20 Players/day and Loved Playing On It , suddenly My friends had no time to spend on my server Keeping community stable I shut Down My TF Server.

I have Moderated CubeCraft (Minecraft Server) in 2015 for 9 good months and then i decided To quit minecraft because i thought it's childish game.

I have Moderated ;;ZU;; server and served as admin for good 8 months when I decided To Play More CS:GO competitive

I have A Great Expirience Of Moderating Communities , Not the Best But
Good Expirience. I have last year Moderated CubeCraft.

I see Why I want to continue Playing On Panda servers, and I would Wish so Much that I could Be More Active Sooner. I loved the community as Much as I love TF2, I will spend next 4 years (If Panda will be active) on Moderating The Community .

I understand if you choose not to accept this application, I just figured I'd give it another try.

All The Best

Vodka4Gaben

I am an idiot i wrote skial in two sentences instead of "Panda" im such an idiot bcuz i have played on Skial community a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread