Accepted Vixor's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillix

Donator
Username: Vixor

Birth: 26.06.1999 (14)

Steam ID: 0:1:56421920

Online Times: Mostly 14:30-23:00 (unless i'm busy but that rarely happens)

Do I have a Mic?: I do have a mic but I rarely use it.

My Admin Experience: I have a bit of admin experience. I've been an admin 3 times before in tf2. First was an old friends server, second was some russian community which name i can't remember and the third one was called pootisland which was owned by sotilasmursu and assisted by me.

Where can you find me?:
I sometimes visit Duel, Jailbreak, VSH, Surf and 2Fort but I mostly play FF2 and Deathrun.

Do I know how to use SourceMod?: Not really, but I would love to learn how to use it.

Why should I be Admin?: I'm a really active player and I want to help panda community to be at its best and possibly help to make it better.

What will I do as an Admin?: I'd make sure to kick/ban/mute people who have done something against the rules (giving a warning or two of course and punishing if they ignore. I would ban hackers without a warning). I will also accept and welcome new players with open arms and be friendly to everyone.

Thank you for your time

Reactions: Raion and Kevin
sourcemod commands are pretty simple, easy to learn :pandastunned:

Already saw you once rulebreaking (teaming) in Freak Fortress 2, just saying.

You mean the time where HALE tryed to make you think that I teamed?
Tried to make me think you're teaming ?
You guys didn't even knew that I was here, I had changed my username to see what is going on when "I'm not here".

I remember that you didn't tried to kill the hale for a moment, until I warned you.

We talked it over today and the majority is in favour of putting you on trial.

Welcome to the team, and good luck.

congrats, contact me on steam please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread