vandalism (1 Viewer)

Racer911-1

im back yay

so i once saw on a map (hopjb i think) 2 reds going inside a vent (one of them was @TheWalkingCake ) where blues couldnt enter it anymore and i waited a bit until i heard the vent destoying noise when they go to the armory but it didnt happen.
so i destoyed one of the other vents and got both of them (i thought you could destoy something to get a red that hiding/camping inside the vent) cus it could be delay but after that one of the reds said that its not allowed and its bannable.
then i connected @Zushikikato Wolfeh to ask if it was allowed

he said it was kinda allowed to do it but not really (forgot what he actually said) but @TheWalkingCake said that an other admin or two said its bannable even if they delay

now im confused because i think no one knows how its actually the rule now

can you destoy it to get the reds without a ban or not?

i would like to know who came up with this myself.

im back yay

so i once saw on a map (hopjb i think) 2 reds going inside a vent (one of them was @TheWalkingCake ) where blues couldnt enter it anymore and i waited a bit until i heard the vent destoying noise when they go to the armory but it didnt happen.
so i destoyed one of the other vents and got both of them (i thought you could destoy something to get a red that hiding/camping inside the vent) cus it could be delay but after that one of the reds said that its not allowed and its bannable.
then i connected @Zushikikato Wolfeh to ask if it was allowed

he said it was kinda allowed to do it but not really (forgot what he actually said) but @TheWalkingCake said that an other admin or two said its bannable even if they delay

now im confused because i think no one knows how its actually the rule now

can you destoy it to get the reds without a ban or not?
Sooo yea that was i think before 1 week i was confused too because @AngryGamer Told me its allowed but someone else told me that it isnt, yea i am pretty confused too:bbtcat: is it allowed or not?

I mean the way I'd look at it, if they're waiting down there, they're delaying the round. So I'd think at that point you mayswell vandalize and kill them seeing as they're simply delaying the round and should be slayed anyhow. Plus, I feel the vandalizing rule is mainly so Blu doesn't do stuff like Easter Eggs and get sidetracked.

I mean the way I'd look at it, if they're waiting down there, they're delaying the round. So I'd think at that point you mayswell vandalize and kill them seeing as they're simply delaying the round and should be slayed anyhow. Plus, I feel the vandalizing rule is mainly so Blu doesn't do stuff like Easter Eggs and get sidetracked.
I also think that in this situation where the reds are delaying by hiding in a vent or an area where blus can't reach without vandalizing then I think it should be ok for a blu to pursue.

What I think is that if Blus destroy the vents to get reds even if they are rebelling and delaying it would still be bannable. If an admin is on simply wait for them to either A. Get out or B. Get slayed for delaying. But there really should be more emphasis on a alternative C. Option which could be great to have the ability to break vents to get reds.

• Dislike
Reactions: ZeroPC and TWC

Users who are viewing this thread