Vandalism of Armory? (1 Viewer)

Dandy

Prisoners can gain the Rebeller status by vandalising/breaking items/props on the map.
The armoury door/vent is the only exception in this rule.
But going inside the armoury or the vent/path leading towards the armoury will get you the Rebeller status as well.
Breaking BLU building makes Prisoners gain the Rebeller status too, Minigame related building is an Exception.

Why does this make sense, and was the logic behind it when the rule was being written? Just wondering.

The above can be found on the Jailbreak Rules thread. My suggestion thread to change this rule to cause less confusion can be found here.

Iirc it was so guards couldn't camp the armoury entrance and then kill reds the moment they attempt to break it. I might be wrong though lol.

Iirc it was so guards couldn't camp the armoury entrance and then kill reds the moment they attempt to break it. I might be wrong though lol.
As it stands right now tho most blues will kill you (or at least try to) if you break an armory entrance. On the other hand, there seems to be a correlation between killing for breaking armory entrances and bad players in general lmao

Users who are viewing this thread