Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, keep the v177

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alperrt

There's an updated version of the current map available.
Download: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B-Isn0HX2hnFemp5U3Fpbnc4ME0

From what I tested the map out a bit, not a whole lot has been changed, it has just been given that winterish / christmassy look. No new events, secrets or otherwise bigger features, at least I didn't find any

Couple of screenies:
004CE55A9971E58ED8D7EB63652F8A734480B724

762598284B188DE2238294E60E32DF3ACF7D4D3A

Those are pretty much all the changes to it as far as I noticed, nothing too big.
@Kevin your thoughts?

There's an updated version of the current map available.
Download: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B-Isn0HX2hnFemp5U3Fpbnc4ME0

From what I tested the map out a bit, not a whole lot has been changed, it has just been given that winterish / christmassy look. No new events, secrets or otherwise bigger features, at least I didn't find any

Couple of screenies:
004CE55A9971E58ED8D7EB63652F8A734480B724

762598284B188DE2238294E60E32DF3ACF7D4D3A

Those are pretty much all the changes to it as far as I noticed, nothing too big.
@Kevin your thoughts?
the question is if the wintermod is really that necessary considering winter is sort of over.

• Agree
Reactions: plutonists
the question is if the wintermod is really that necessary considering winter is sort of over.
It's the same thing like the mario kart server, so I don't think it really matters?

Yeah that's what I thought aswell, because there aren't really any other new features..
I mean a change is always a change and it could feel refreshing to stare at white ground and a christmas tree after playing a green map.. who knows
Up to you, decided to bring this up because few players on the server asked for it

create a poll and let other players know about it.
IMO i dont see it necessary if there isnt any performance improvement/bugfixes.

added the poll, gave it a week.
will ask people on the server to come share their opinion in a form of vote

Reactions: Kevin
In my opinion, the christmas theme isn't really necessary as Kevin said, so I'm gonna say somethin'
If there is like new eastereggs and places to go in (v180) then update the map to it, (also that would be great to remove that christmas theme since winter is kind of over)
If there is no such slight difference then it is unnecessary to update.
When I have some time, I'll try out the map and notify you guys if there is any difference aside from the christmas theme.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread