Accepted Usui Takumi's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usui Takumi

- Your name and/or nickname
Usui Takumi.
- Your age

- Your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:40826993 .

- Your general online times and your timezone
GMT(Portugal) - from 4pm to 6-8pm + a bit at night.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on dodgeball and I'm applying for dodgeball aswell.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, although I don't use it too often.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
None.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No, hopefully someone will be able to teach me.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I think you should choose me because I'm an active player and I've played dodgeball for years, dodgeball is in need of admins and eventho I do not have admin experience I always try to enforce the rules, first warning the person in question and then using the !call

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

.Dodgeball Rules:

If person is Stealing: I would give warning and a slay,(2nd time) warning and a slay,(3rd time) warning and a slay and if that person continues stealing I will give a ban of 6 hours;

If person is Blocking: I would give warning and a slay,(2nd time) warning and a slay,(3rd time) warning and a slay and if that person continues stealing I will give a ban of 6 hours;

If person is teamkilling on purpose: I would warn them or kick them, and if done again I would give a ban of 4 hours;

If person is Orbiting for too long: I would warn them, and if that person kept going I would freeze them.

.Chat Rules:

If person is voice or chat spamming: I would warn them, and if that person kept spamming I would give a 1 hour gag/mute;

If person is using foreign language in voice/chat: I would warn that person, (second time)warn that person again, and if that person kept using foreign language I would give a 1 hour gag/mute;

If person being racist or sexist: I would give a warning, and then if that person is still being racist or sexist I would give a 6 hours gag/mute;

If person is disrespecting an admin or another player : I would give a 2 hour gag/mute.

.Other:
If person is using an Inappropriate spray: I would remove the spray and give a warning before banning for 1 hour if they kept using the same spray;

If person is call abusing: I'd give them a warning, and then if that person keeps call abusing I would give a 30 minute ban;

If person is Away From Keyboard(AFK): I'd check if they are inactive and if so I would move them to spectator (and kick if the server needs open slots and the user has been away for quite a while);

If person is impersonating an Admin: I'd give them a warning and after 5-10 minutes if the person is still impersonating an admin I would ban them for 1 hour;

If person is advertising hacks: I'd give a warning first, and then if they kept going I'd permanently ban that person;

If person is hacking: I'd record a demo of their hacking and permanently ban that person.

I do not see any activity on Dodgeball #19, so I assume you're applying for #04.

This guy has a solid 6 days on the server. His chatlogs seem pretty clean too. His sessions have been a bit poor a few weeks ago but I guess this can be improved.

His policies look very great to me. I'd still like some opinions of other DB Admins since I never played with him.

Also I like how you say you're from Portugal and your profile says Japan. Hm.

Reactions: Usui Takumi
mignome my profiles says japan as a joke, indeed i am from portugal

mignome my profiles says japan as a joke, indeed i am from portugal
That's what I thought xD But I guess it's less dramatic than joking about the age. :T But you're fine for that, so no worries.

So Usui has finally applied, a while ago I suggested he applied for admin since he wanted to help and he's been working on his playtime ever since.

Application seems good, no prior experience for administrating is fine as your mentor would teach you, punishments seem okay too. Chat log as Mignone said seems fine.

I've known Usui for a time now and I think it'll work out if he is accepted, also I suggest you check out db2 Usui.
I think your session time needs to be improved also but I think you can work on that, the mismatching location thing is a non-issue for me but other people may have a differing opinion on that.

Overall I think this deserves my +1.

I've known Usui for a time now and I think it'll work out if he is accepted, also I suggest you check out db2 Usui.
Overall I think this deserves my +1.

Thanks Sworn, indeed i didn't play in db2 , if it is an issue i can start working on my playtime right now.
About the country thing, i am from portugal, if it is a nuisance i can fix it right up and change it to portugal, as my gameME even says i am from portugal

After what DeadSworn said, I think it's safe to give you my support now. Take it and take care of it :>

Well, just as both DeadSworn and Roy stated, you have a very good chat history and record under your thumb. The mismatching location thing bothers me slightly, but as long as you're honest about it, I don't mind it.

So, for now, you have my support. Good luck!

Deadsworn supports you -> I support you.

in my honest opinion tho:

>If person is Stealing: I would give warning and a slay,(2nd time) warning and a slay,(3rd time) warning and a slay and if that person continues stealing I will give a ban of 6 hours;
my way: If person is Stealing: I would give warning, (2nd time) warning and a slay,(3rd time) warning and a slay and if that person continues stealing I will give a ban of 6 hours;

>If person is teamkilling on purpose: I would warn them or kick them, and if done again I would give a ban of 4 hours;

my way: If person is teamkilling on purpose: I would warn them and IF they continue THEN kick them, and if done again I would give a ban of 4 hours;

>If person is voice or chat spamming: I would warn them, and if that person kept spamming I would give a 1 hour gag/mute;
my way: If person is voice or chat spamming: I would warn them, and if that person kept spamming I would give a gag/mute until mapchange;

[as I said in my application] In my opinion the point is not to punish people but to make them understand if there's something wrong with what they are doing. I know some people don't have the patience to make people understand if they aren't playing by the rules, and just slay them. And then there are those moments when the player says something like this: "OMG WTF ADMIN ABOOZ REPORTHAXCHEATGDFdfsf..." So that's why I think its important to ALWAYS warn first, before taking ANY actions. :) but other than that its gud :3 +1

Deadsworn supports you -> I support you.

in my honest opinion tho:

>If person is Stealing: I would give warning and a slay,(2nd time) warning and a slay,(3rd time) warning and a slay and if that person continues stealing I will give a ban of 6 hours;
my way: If person is Stealing: I would give warning, (2nd time) warning and a slay,(3rd time) warning and a slay and if that person continues stealing I will give a ban of 6 hours;

>If person is teamkilling on purpose: I would warn them or kick them, and if done again I would give a ban of 4 hours;

my way: If person is teamkilling on purpose: I would warn them and IF they continue THEN kick them, and if done again I would give a ban of 4 hours;

>If person is voice or chat spamming: I would warn them, and if that person kept spamming I would give a 1 hour gag/mute;
my way: If person is voice or chat spamming: I would warn them, and if that person kept spamming I would give a gag/mute until mapchange;

[as I said in my application] In my opinion the point is not to punish people but to make them understand if there's something wrong with what they are doing. I know some people don't have the patience to make people understand if they aren't playing by the rules, and just slay them. And then there are those moments when the player says something like this: "OMG WTF ADMIN ABOOZ REPORTHAXCHEATGDFdfsf..." So that's why I think its important to ALWAYS warn first, before taking ANY actions. :) but other than that its gud :3 +1

Thanks for sharing your way of viewing things, i may start viewing things a bit diferently, other than that thanks for your support.

Well, just as both DeadSworn and Roy stated, you have a very good chat history and record under your thumb. The mismatching location thing bothers me slightly, but as long as you're honest about it, I don't mind it.

So, for now, you have my support. Good luck!
My country was japan at first because i registered from steam, and my steam has a japanese anime character name so i found appropriate to put it japan, but it should be fixed as portugal, thank you for your support

due to the high amount of playtime and the good feedback i'll also put this under review even though only some days passed.
you will hear the final decission about it either today or tomorrow, thanks for applying.

accepted, welcome onboard.
@DeadSworn will be your mentor during the trial phase, feel free to ask us incase you have questions about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread