Invalid USA application for dodge-ball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your age:19

- Who gave you permission to apply?:Fennie™

- Your Steam2 ID:987465937464

- Your general online times and your timezone:usually at my dads i play tf2

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:I usually play on deathrun

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins):no

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:I can't remember

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:No

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I will help mute and kick and ban people
who need to be kicked/banned/muted

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies: I will help if someone needs to be muted.. or kicked or muted

- Your age:19

- Who gave you permission to apply?:Fennie™

- Your Steam2 ID:987465937464

- Your general online times and your timezone:usually at my dads i play tf2

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:I usually play on deathrun

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins):no

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:I can't remember

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:No

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I will help mute and kick and ban people
who need to be kicked/banned/muted

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies: I will help if someone needs to be muted.. or kicked or muted

''- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies: I will help if someone needs to be muted.. or kicked or muted''

This is ment to explain what will you do if someone is rulebreaking,like Stealing=slay and stuff

This app looks like it was made in 3 minutes, if you could put more information in the sections that be really cool. :)

Reactions: Razz
Sorry for 2replys

Junnette!
Can you explain why would you apply for a server you haven't even visited,I mean isnt that bullshit?You could've apply for deathrun or mariokart since you have 5days playtime but not for usa dodgeball which u have 0playtime according to this: https://gameme.panda-community.com/search?q=STEAM_0:1:60904522&si=uniqueid&rc=all&x=23&y=5

Also your profile says you're 25years old and In this application you're telling us you're 19years old which is even age lieing,without a microphone even if you're having a laptop you have microphone on it but as you're ''adult'' there is no way you havent got microphone.Your first post is application for the server you havent visited,you could've introduce yourself first and make apply better as @Joe said.

United Kingdom and USA isnt same,you would have alot higher ping in USA servers

thanks

Another problem I see is that @Fennie gave you permission...
She isn't a Senior Admin, so can't give you permission.

Reactions: Clic Clic Boom
You never played on USA dodgeball, either on EU dodgeball's servers.
For me this looks like your are trying to get admin position, whatever that will cost, so this is easier way to get admin position, since USA dodgeball needs admins. -1

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 person

I know, Fennie says it's all a misunderstanding. I'm currently not dealing with this since the strike is still up. It's a shame really, because my itch to make sure things are organized is kicking in but I gotta stay strong. #I'masurvivor

Any @Gameserver Admin 's who are not on strike feel free to look into the matter and see if it's invalid. I all ready know the answer ;)

I never, ever talked with her on this matter. Thank you for pointing out a thing that pisses me off the most.

I'm going to mark this application as invalid for the following reasons:
  • You did not recieve permissions from the admin stated.
  • That's not your Steam2 ID, not even your Steam-Community ID. (This is your Steam-Community ID: 76561198082074773 and this is your Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:60904522)
  • You never visited any dodgeball server at all, neither the USA one nor the european servers.
  • This application is really poorly made, it looks like you just made is as fast as possible to get the powers as soon as possible.
  • You're stating that you want to apply for Deathrun even though the title says USA Dogeball, if that's the case you'll need to get permissions from a Deathrun Senior Admin wich you can find in the following list: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/staff-overview.5332/
CLOSED

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread