Invalid US JB Admin application (second try) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nergal Nergalton

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Username:Denzel Crocker

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:92489102

Your age: 21

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
172 hours (7 days, 4 hours)

Link to your Sourcebans record: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:92489102&advType=steamid

Server to are applying for: US Jailbreak

General online times & time zone: I live in Pacific timezone (Canada), and am typically online from 4 or 5 PM PST to 9 or 10 PM PST, which tend to be my only available times (not all the time though, as I do get two-three, occasionally four or five, days off) due to work.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I was an admin for a different Jailbreak server (War3Evo) from 2017-2019, so I know what being an admin and using admin commands is like.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?: I have a good understanding of the rules after 7-8 months of playing constantly on this server (with ups and downs, of course), combined with my previous experience as a Jailbreak admin and watching other admins take action, I think I can give out punishments and take action appropriately. I've seen a lot of rule-breaking over my playtime here that goes unpunished so I can think having another active admin would help with that. To add to this second attempt, I have taken all previous points given from the responses on my last admin application and made every attempt to improve on them (which is why I chose to wait a month and a half after I was able to post another admin app)

BTW, this would be my punishment lineup (for mutes, gags, and teambans):
1st: 120 mins
2nd: 360 mins
3rd: 720 min
4th: 1440 mins
5th: 10080 mins
6th: Perma

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: Ian and An0n

Reactions: bap!
Status