US Dodgeball Advance & Possible Rule Change (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent C

Our US servers used to have 3 dodgeball servers: TX, NY, NY Advance. Now we're only down to 1 server. The server is lacking activity and I was looking for a bit of change to that.

1st change would be US Dodgeball Advance to be added. This rocket was much faster than the regular rocket so it was more of a challenge/fun to play with.

2nd change is a change to our rule about stealing. If the Advance server is added back, then I would like for this server to be exempt from that rule. One thing I've seen from many of the dodgeball servers from US (blw advance, disc, maxdb, wonderland, etc.) is that you can find that stealing is allowed. It is still possible to enforce all the other rules where you see people that try to body block or go for instant reflects/giving no time for players to airblast. This rule change of stealing is more from my experience on US dodgeball servers. So I'm unsure about the popular opinion of other servers in EU since we do have an advance server there.

I more wanted to focus on US Dodgeball since the server is pretty dead and I'm hoping that this change can help bring back activity to Panda US Dodgeball. I can't think of any current active dodgeball players from US that use the forums, so it would be a surprise to me if any US dodgeball regulars would provide any feedback.

@Pricholas just because he's cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread