Declined US 2Fort cheater report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keatonwolf1

STEAM_0:1:78228660
person in question^

the .json file^

the .demo fille^

it starts around 84512 where i noticed people talking about somebody having an instant response time and went to check it out
second shot on the soldier, he hit the headshot then moved the crosshairs to where the head was after
shot another soldier, he got a headshot before his crosshairs went to the head again
second shot on the sniper, the same thing.
ends around 85876
he also makes a few moments here and there to stop in spawn which might be him adjusting his scripts

i dont think the guy knows silent aim has been broken thanks to valve breaking it
even low FOV silent aim

when i used the !calladmin a few people from his friends list started talking and defending him for a while but im just gonna skip over that
they talk about it for a while so enjoy that when watching his shots in slow mo

113380 you can see the missed shot on the sniper where his silent aim failed to predict where the head was. the bullet decal hit away from the crosshairs. this here is 100% definitive proof and when i got invested in watching this fool for more evidence
makes an immediate 180 and lands a slightly snappy headshot on the scout while tracking perfectly for a moment on the head

115300 you can see the heavy hitting the griddy with the a+d combo and the crosshairs stay perfectly in sync with the head but slightly next to it
more headshots where he brings the crosshairs to the head after landing it (every time he hits one)

i went afk around 145600
came back around 195300 and let citizen know hes right in team chat, he asks if somebody is actually hacking and braindead's friends from before immediately all get on him in vc
at this point red has like two spies trying to test him but an admin came on.
if youll notice, the entire time there was an admin known to be there, he didnt hit jack shit despite earlier almost never missing? his entire way of aiming changed at that time. his crosshairs staying where his shots landed instead of shooting THEN the crosshairs moving to the shot which is another point of proof
this is the point i had a seperate admin watching who told me he was a pretty shitty sniper (with over 84k kills on a bazzar bargian)

i think he toggled back on around 240000
thats when he stopped putting his crosshairs on his targets and started back up with shooting, his bullet or decal hitting the head or where the head would have been, THEN his crosshairs flicking over to the spot
246800 when theres a demo on the way to get him for the second time he snaps down right before pre-aiming where the demo came from before. then changes to pre aim at the demo when he comes around the corner (maybe walls?)

251400 (unrelated to him being a cheater but what a dick)

went afk for a moment around 260000
back at 262657 to see hes back into full blown almost every shot getting me evidence left and right

277100 afk for a moment
back at 280000

you can tell when he toggles on and off because he cant hit shit when his shots match up with the crosshairs

325400 he can somehow tell theres a scout behind that wall after coming out of his spawn. how? how did he know he was there?????
dude even tried to hop around the corner and quickscope as if he knew where the head was (and missed lmao)
the rest is me getting bored and leaving

have fun hunting, guys!

looking through the comments on his profile, theres ALOT of people agreeing that hes cheating, even other people calling him out for shooting cloaked spies (which he does three times in the demo)
as well as people saying his aim is unreal despite the fact i even had an admin confirm hes a shitty sniper when he knows hes being spectated

This guy appears to be clean, If you find more evidence feel free to make another report, I handed this off to a peer to verify my response. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread