Urgent and Serious Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this going to be left alone... like 50% of the other reports.

Everyone is asleep, patience is a virtue.

Are you kidding me? Are you fucking seriously kidding me?
I put my effort into making sure those reports are done. The only ones that I've left are those that where made during the admin strike, which are pretty outdated now.

The ones I don't do are done by others admin who dedicate their time into helping out players who are actually having issues instead of this game of 'This guy said mean things to me over the internet, give him the capital punishment!'.

Fuck.

Off-topic: It's hard work being an administrator both in-game and in the forums, so you need to give some time allowance and I know that most of the admins (such as @Madact ) take time out of their day to go over evidence and other important, yet related topics.

On topic: You've said some things yourself back to @Bebel , so you're not excused just because you made a thread.

Honestly, posting at 2am isn't going to change the fact that administrators need to sleep too, and there are other, more important things for them to be doing even at this hour besides sleeping.

So allow me to provide my own input to the discussion. I am Error 305, that one guy you saw in JB.
Although you seemed of good will in the server, @Tony, you look kind of malicious here.

My biggest regret is playing TF2. But it's the only thing I can do right now.

Judging by that, you either are used to bad and/or unprofessional administration or you retain a strong belief on the stereotype that most admins are bad, but subliminally believe they're all bad. Or you believe every community is like 4Chan. Or you just had a bad day (or multiple).

I was with you in the server (as i mentioned myself before) and helped you in reporting Deadpool at the site. You had no vercification email so i helped redirect you to Kevin then.
Even with good people in the community, you regret being in it. I can imagine what would happen if you could do more stuff than play TF2, you'd be jumping all over communities.

Now that you just said out of the blue. When you went in to the Player Report subforum (before you posted the thread), how many of the topics weren't locked in the first page?

Admins are people too and they have lives. They may be sleeping as said from others, or they may be away. Eventually they will check the report and take action. Of course, if the report is left unanswered for more than a week there's a problem. But i doubt that ever happened, at least on here.
So let me use myself as an example. I was sick and tired of someone stalling in Deathrun and reported him here. @Madact handled the situation after i provided screenshot evidence.
As you may have noticed the report was written both for reporting the person, and for fun. However i was afraid of writing the report informally so i left some notes at the bottom and avoided certain informality. But they took the report as normal.
Later i posted this. It was for same server and same reason (but not same person) and this time it was formal as i had nothing anyway. My report and some others were left unmoderated but someone returned from vacation 3-4 days after and administered the reports. And i am very sure you can guess who that someone was...

If you're too lazy and can't- i mean, won't read all of this, here's an obligatory TL;DR:

Admins care.
Community also cares (Or at least a part of it).
Fun is allowed.
Don't hesitate to report.
Don't complain if the report remains unanswered for a couple days.

So I played a little jailbreak today, guess what I saw there @Tony, you insulting others. You don't seem to take that kind of stuff to serious yourself yet you create this thread and act like it's destroying your whole life. This is either a attempt to troll or, you're a giant hypocrite. Just in case neither one is true, you insulted them as well so I would say either it's a punishment for all three of you or for nobody, I will let you decide. I would like to hear some more opinions from other admins though.

I feel like I didn't even insult him but if i have a choice I'm up for the no-one gets banned option.

Reactions: Marios
I refer to post #21 on this matter* (The first half of the post).

Edit: *as the course of action

This thread is useless now cause it's not going anywhere and it somehow is targetted towards me.
I hope all of you can actually learn something.
I will not reply or read anything else.
So don't bother to attempt to get my attention.

This thread is useless now cause it's not going anywhere and it somehow is targetted towards me.
I hope all of you can actually learn something.
I will not reply or read anything else.
So don't bother to attempt to get my attention.
You just mass freekilled everyone and left..

If only I was in the server... Would love to see this issue get sorted with a good old recording.

Edit: I feel that this thread can be closed as the OP himself said he won't bother replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread