Urgent and Serious Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Banned
Okay... where do I start.
I honestly don't know what is going on anymore.
So this person named Deadpool [STEAM_0:1:110381538]
started insulting me out of nowhere.
I don't even know who this person is.
He's saying that he's going to ban me cause I'm... I don't know.
Too many insults were being thrown at me.

Okay... so I may have thrown some insults back.
But that's in self defense and I actually stopped talking for a while.
Hoping he would go away.
BUT THIS GUY, won't stop talking about me.
This is all in chat, so if the admins can check the logs. That would be great.
This happened yesterday, around 8:00pm EST.

And just now, an hour before this report.
His friend TotallyNotACat [STEAM_0:1:38111082] does the exact same thing.
And harasses me.
And threatens to ban me, though they clearly aren't admins.

I normally don't want this, but I want the longest temporary ban possible.
This gave me so much aneurysm and I cannot handle it.

I want this to stop right now.
I am so tired.

My biggest regret is playing TF2.
But it's the only thing I can do right now.

I wasn't threatening you. I was quiet and didn't say a word to you at the beggining of the round. then after that you kept saying haha kid you dont kno the rules shut up and kept overtalking me with Silent Senpai who was also "harrassing" me the day before. You started insulting in VOICE chat wich admins can't check i didn't say i was gonna ban you nor did Deadpool. You were breaking the rules and after i told yopu that you broke them you started insulting me, again, through voice saying i was a kid blahblahblah. Now you're acting all innocent and good so that i would get banned, right after Cammy told you i was 1 ban away from a perm of any kind.

You never know when to leave someone alone.
Some day, you'll eventually ruin someone's life to the point of having them end their own.

You started insulting in VOICE chat wich admins can't check i didn't say i was gonna ban you nor did Deadpool.
Care to explain this then?

adc66c403a.png

So you pretended that you can ban him? That's pretty much even worse than what he could possibly do.

Threatening to ban is admin impersonation am I right?

Reactions: Wolf
If you didn't want to say it, then you shouldn't have mentioned about a in chat. Call admin and steam chat exists to tell us about current problems. You threatened Tony that he's gonna get banned. I don't remember when players were allowed to judge if someone should get punished or not. I provided you with evidence in my first comment. You're guilty.

I might have said you were gonna get banned but i saw a lot more people say that to others with no punishmment so i thought it was ok...But that isnt harassing is it?

No... you and your friend Deadpool constantly insult and verbally abuse me non-stop.

To make things clear:
1. I have never threatened to ban him (I don't even know where that is coming from? I just said: "You are gonna get banned."), I ment to say that if he continued with breaking the rules/acting like that, that he would probably get banned.
2. I never harrassed him, I just told him the rules because he was breaking them.
3. He "harrassed" ME for having a high voice/being a kid EVEN THOUGH I was acting mature and just telling him the rules. (He just kept calling me "kid" and he said: "Let the older people talk." He also kept overtalking me which annoyed me since he was clearly the immature one (by breaking the rules etc.)
4. I honestly think that Tony just wants attention
Some day, you'll eventually ruin someone's life to the point of having them end their own.
Ehhhhhh? How did I not "leave you alone"?! I was just in the same server. (please explain so if I actually did something wrong, I could improve myself)

Guys, this is clearly a guy who fits perfectly in the definition of an (so called) attention whore, he is clearly OVERREACTING and/or he just wants attention.

Man you seriously need help.

To make things clear:
1. I have never threatened to ban him (I don't even know where that is coming from? I just said: "You are gonna get banned."), I ment to say that if he continued with breaking the rules/acting like that, that he would probably get banned.
2. I never harrassed him, I just told him the rules because he was breaking them.
3. He "harrassed" ME for having a high voice/being a kid EVEN THOUGH I was acting mature and just telling him the rules. (He just kept calling me "kid" and he said: "Let the older people talk." He also kept overtalking me which annoyed me since he was clearly the immature one (by breaking the rules etc.)
4. I honestly think that Tony just wants attention
Ehhhhhh? How did I not "leave you alone"?! I was just in the same server. (please explain so if I actually did something wrong, I could improve myself)

Guys, this is clearly a guy who fits perfectly in the definition of an (so called) attention whore, he is clearly OVERREACTING and/or he just wants attention.

That's probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.
Where the hell did you just get attention whore from?
Excuse me? You're calling me 10 year old constantly... that was only a one time where I've called you someone of a young age.
You only proved yourself that you're a person with a hideous personality.
I had no comment about you when you joined until you've decided to bring everything back up
to your level. You can continue this argument and continue to prove you're ridiculously pathetic and obnoxious.
Or you can let the admins figure everything out from now on and not put your points in a numbered list.

1. A numbered list makes everything more clear.
2. Bringing things up might solve the problems, if you guys could talk about it in a mature way.
3. Y the h8 on the almighty numbered lists.

1. A numbered list makes everything more clear.
2. Bringing things up might solve the problems, if you guys could talk about it in a mature way.
3. Y the h8 on the almighty numbered lists.

I didn't mean to go against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread