Accepted Urarak Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

- Your name and/or nickname
Urarak/Ura

- Your age
[REDACTED]

- Who gave you permission to apply?
I meet the age requirement and there are positions open :)

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
3d 00:17:03h

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:471369902

- Your general online times and your timezone
Timezone: EST
Weekdays - 7 am - 11 pm
Weekends - 8 am - 2 am

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I am applying for Hightower; I play most on NY-JB, US-Hightower, and occasionally play on #09 | Deathrun. I would be willing to visit other servers if need be!

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do have a microphone, I use it quite often.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
None.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I think that I would be a good addition to the US Hightower team because in its current state, the server is extremely toxic and there are many rule-breakers that get left unpunished. I feel as though with my long-range of times of availability that I’ll be able to deal with the rulebreakers and make the server an overall more pleasant place to be. There are currently no admins assigned to the server which explains the server’s toxic nature; I feel as though that I’m able to fill that gap and make the server a place where new players want to stay and make regulars genuinely enjoy playing. I also have a good understanding of the rules and I enforce them regularly over voice chat.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

My punishments will go as follows:

I will make sure to give a clear warning before giving any punishments.

Communication Bans
1. 360 minutes
2. 720 minutes
3. 1440 minutes
4. 10080 minutes
5. 43400 minutes
6. Permanent mute/gag

General Bans
1. 360 minutes
2. 720 minutes
3. 1440 minutes
4. 10080 minutes
5. 43400 minutes
6. Permanent ban

Important Links:

Comms : https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=76561198903005532&Submit=Search
Bans :
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=76561198903005532&Submit=Search
HLstats : https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1218259
Chatlog :
https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1218259
Sessions : https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playersessions&player=1218259

Last edited by a moderator:
This pretty much has the same issue as the first US hightower application with no admin assigned to give feedback so you're left with me.

However this is different. You're not just primarily on US hightower, your main playtime is US Jailbreak. I know you are not applying for US Jailbreak, but I have to ask why no interest in administrating US jailbreak? You have the playtime; 31 days so you must know the rules and enjoy playing there as your playtime is that high. You're free to ask for permission to the JB team so... I'm interested in your answer to that as it's not in your application.

I will most likely ask the jailbreak staff instead to give me some feedback on how you are on the jailbreak server. They can post here or in private if they see this comment but I'll message them next week about that.

Your application is fine. Punishments guidelines looks good, your chatlog is great I see those warnings. You seem patient. You've only just started playing on hightower for a month so a steady amount of sessions will show commitment. You make forum reports which is excellent and you did ask me about the status of US Hightower's availability which most wouldn't.

I'll most likely put this under review by the 28th of March unless I'm delayed with getting the extra feedback.

Hi Madact, thank you for your feedback!

As for the reason I applied for US-Hightower instead of US-Jailbreak, I feel as though US-Jailbreak already has a great number of admins and applicants for the server. Most of the rulebreakers on the server get punished accordingly both by admins on the server and through reports on the forums quite frequently. Whereas US-Hightower does not have this same support, and most rulebreakers on the server get left unpunished. Overall, I think that US-Hightower would benefit more from having me as admin than US-Jailbreak.

Another reason why I didn't apply for admin on US-Jailbreak is that recently I feel pretty burnt out from the game mode and I do not feel the same drive to play as last year when I had continuous long sessions.

So I got some feedback from the US jailbreak team about what you're like on the server. Nothing really worth bringing up as a concern here so I'll be putting this under review.

Any inactivity during under review or questions please let me know. Good luck ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread