Updated Jailbreak tier list (2 Viewers)

my-image (3).png

Sorry for anyone I might have upset, I don't really hold any grudges or dislike anyone on here except those who are toxic and look down upon others (and even then I just ignore them unless it turns into rule-breaking).

Sorry for anyone I might have upset, I don't really hold any grudges or dislike anyone on here except those who are toxic and look down upon others (and even then I just ignore them unless it turns into rule-breaking).
It’s your personal opinion in the end. It’s also everyone’s else’s personal opinion to disagree or agree with it no one should apologize to anybody

Hey man, I really wouldn't take any of these tier lists to heart. It's more meant as a fun meme or a way to poke fun at others. I don't think anybody has a problem with you as a person.

Nobody takes any of these tier lists seriously anyway, everyone is valued here which includes you. Just laugh it off if you see yourself in a lower tier on somebody's list and have fun with it! That goes for everybody.

anyways, here is a picture of a ferret in a bee costume, it's very related to the topic.

1654057258983.png

HOW! FUNNY! ARE! YOUUUUUUUU! (insert price is right theme)
*btw this just my opinion*

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    892.5 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: K Inkling°

Users who are viewing this thread