Unsilence Appeal. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

SourceBan URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:77680951&advType=steamid

Name of the banned Steam Account : Claymore
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77680951
Date and Time of the Ban : 03-05-15 16:41
Reason of the silence : https://www.panda-community.com/threads/claymores-appeal.4165/
Admin that banned you : Not clear; could be anyone from this thread ^

I'm Claymore. I have been playing panda for quite a long time and i especially love the hightower servers. Words can't express how much better my aim and charge jumping got after playing them actively. Because i was an active player, i've met a lot of cool people. With quite lots of them i lost contact after got banned, and the ones that are left, are ones that i have to communicate with using steam chat. The worse part is that I have to add people to my friends list to talk with them, which i could've done with just chat.

Multiple people have noticed that i heavily changed over past months, after i got banned, and later silenced. They haven't expected that i'm able to change from a typical 4chan shittalker, to a friendly, understanding person. Because there is quite a difficulty of showing this off on a server, i couldn't show it to anyone, if not personally.

I also wanted to say that i'm really sorry for what i've done in past. And I wanted to say that I feel sorry for what I've done and said to Solid. He didn't deserve it. I'm also sorry for the whole community that i was a very toxic type of player, and literally shittalked everyone that was good or better than me. I apology for my horrendous behaviour, and i swear I won't do it anymore.

• Friendly
Reactions: CiroBishop
After a long and hard punishment such as this, you are being unsilenced.

I'll be watching over your chatlog and attitude for the next 3 days ( 04/05/2015 13:00 GMT 0 )

Do not move this post until his unsilence trial period is over, thank you.

Unsilenced.

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread