Declined Unsilence appeal (SERIOUS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zone64

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:135666054&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: grodan
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:135666054
Date and Time of the Ban: gag - 2019-01-18 / mute - 2019-06-24
Reason about the Ban: Your previous member and admin Lighty and i had developed personal disputes which he could not solve verbally so he decided to gag/silence me instead.
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I should recieve an unsilence because first of all a very long time has passed and second my silence/mute reasons are personal from the giving admin. I haven't played or communicated on your servers for over 3+ years and I don't see why I still have to recieve punishment because i mouthed back and forth between a power-hungry administrator. (This same admin deliberately delayed my unban appeal by 4 days when his little minion mod banned me for cheating)

Hope this is serious enough for you.

This is an improvement but speaking with djusan about your situation we are going to decline your appeal.

Reason being you are still not willing to take responsibility for what you did and instead blame lighty. From what our records show the punishments are valid.
I'll give this a one month cooldown until you can appeal again. I'm assuming you want it removed so you can have a 'clear record' as dodgeball has been dead for some time so I won't ask you to come on for session building.

• Happy
Reactions: zone64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread