Accepted Unmute / Ungag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans:
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ✇『BimfHomer』✇
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:548178900
Date and Time of the Ban: 9/11/20 14:25:46
Reason about the Ban: Spam of voice / chat
Admin that Banned you: Bambi / resigned
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I should a unban for an un mute because i want to help the new players in the jb community and make sure to greet my friends and tell people not to disrespect panda or break its rules. Thank you and have a good day

Last edited by a moderator:
The appeal is mine since the reason you got the mute was because of a report I made on you back when I wasn't an admin. Ill respond to this during the weekend since I have a lot of stuff to do for school.

Hi hi! Thought that I would have been busier this week since I had a lot of work to do but I was able to finish it within like 10 hours lmao. Anyways I went over your chatlog and I have to say I'm really not impressed. After going through 20+ pages of your chat log I have barely seen warnings in chat. I have seen a couple of warnings but really your chatlog needs cleaning up. I'll give you a week to fix up your chatlog because looking at the screenshots it looks pretty bad.
1615388362426.png

1615391086077.png
1615390999526.png
1615392308206.png

Even though it hasn't been a week I want to get this appeal out of the way. After reading your chat from the 11th up until now I haven't found anything toxic so you clearly have listened to me and learned. I'll unmute you but please be mindful of how you use your mic now. I don't want to regret it ;-;

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-25-01-2021.3409/ Please reread the rules since you can get punished without warning next time.

Accepted

Reactions: Solo and cheese
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread