Declined Unmute/Sprayban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GucciMeister

SourceBans Ban URL: there's none cuz im muted/spray banned
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Gucci Meister
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): 446750139
Date and Time of the Ban: idk, like 1 week ago
Reason about the Ban: So recently I've started playing tf2 again. When I joined this community server I accidentally pressed T (my spray) and it turned out to be a man with his penis out. I didn't even know that i had that as spray because the last time i played tf2 was 3 years ago. so i would like to ask if i maybe can get a unmute/unsprayban
Admin that Banned you: Idk anymore and there's no sourceban
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: becasue i am really sorry and i didn't do it on purpose.

Hey, I got the correct Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:223375069, I also Got your Sourceban link: Sourceban. If you still don't know why you were gagged, you were gagged for racism, by Racer 911-1 and the gag will end on 2021-03-15 Check Here for chatlogs (dodgeball), and a Second Chatlogs link (2fort) on the gag. ( you were gagged not muted lol) Good luck dude, here is some information that will help admins review your appeal. As for the sprayban, I have no info on that.

If you still don't know why you were gagged, you were gagged for racism, by Racer 911-1
( you were gagged not muted lol)
what?

Anyway while I don't know the exact details anymore on what conversations happened during that time, I remember that you were being very racist by saying the n-word a few times and on top of that saying a lot of discriminating things towards Americans (not sure which type of American though). This actually angered a lot of people when you were doing it and while they were also insulting you, it all quickly broke apart once I had set that mute on you. I do not think you are actually sorry for what you said and should therefore wait out for the mute to end.
Declined for the mute.

As for the sprayban, you have to show what your new spray looks like by sending the image here if you want to get rid of the sprayban

Last edited:
First of all I apologies for my behavior, I probably was drunk at the time. I will wait until my ban is provoked since it's only a week.

Kind regards GUCCI MEISTA

• Friendly
Reactions: Racer911-1 and Gold
Just going to ask incase you forgot but do you still want to have your sprayban removed?
If yes then just show us the spray you are going to use/are currently using.
Otherwise this will be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread