Not open for further replies.

fatter magic

Name of your Steam Account: Giga Gamer
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:90787362
Date and Time: 2022-07-29
Reason: Toxicity
Admin that Banned you:

Deleted Admin - ZeroPC
Why should you receive a unban for the ban/gag/mute/team ban: I have since noticed that in the time span of me both being muted and also gaged I had let my emotions get the best of me when talking to some people over the mic from time to time because of our shaky past or rocky history. I have bettered myself, I just ignore and mute people on my end so I don't speak out of turn and say something that might be looked at as me causing or starting fights. I do admit fault on my end for getting the last words in causing me to get into this predicament. Though I would like to say I have changed the way I act and behave toward other gamers since we are all people and need to be treated as such. We are only here to have a great time and have a fun time.

Hope whoever responds to this or reads my appeal has a blessed rest on their day/night. Thank you all.

After talking with ZeroPC I've decided to lift the gag only. As for your mute, I'd give it an extra 2 months before appealing it.

I specifically remember you having on your profile an insult towards zeropc and was heavily involved with pengu and altiods. With the US trade server deadlining I don't expect that trouble from you anymore.

You may be monitored and could receive a permanent communication block again without warning if you break communication rules again. If this happens you will not be able to appeal your communication block for 1 year.

Here is a link to the rules check out section 2 specifically :

Also just a bonus link to an alt of yours confirmed:

I'll leave that alt as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread