Declined Unmute Request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefgirl

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:76087878&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: mommy chefgirl(❁´◡`❁)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76087878
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-11-04 03:17:35
Reason about the Ban: micspam
Admin that Banned you: @Random Coffee Table

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Hey y'all. So I'm back here because I wrote a horrible reason which ruined the whole mood of the form, and I was too pushy for an unmute when I would much prefer a time shortening. Let me begin by saying I was on a prescribed drug (codeine) that numbed my pain in my arm which has a side affect of me acting more rowdy and rambunctious and at times, droopy. Combined with my ADHD, which I have not took my meds for either, doesn't help. I have learnt my lesson and have lived with the pain of regret long enough to not micspam like that again, and truly try to change from that. Especially because this is being typed with 1 hand, and I have to do the same on JB. Not trying to use that as a reason but just wanted to input that. I slipped up, whether I was on codeine or not doesn't matter because I shouldn't have done it and I know I'm mature enough to hold back and I just did make a huge mistake that day. I don't have much say in the result of this, but a week or a week and a half taken off would really seem great and get me back on Blu. Thanks for checking this out again :) P.S. I said some dumb stuff on my last form that I completely want to forget about, for now I've had more time to think this all out and come out with this final product. Thanks guys :D

9F9D05F3-6A30-43CA-AD88-46F02A788004.png47B6D0A4-C56A-43C7-B3E9-D701F142997F.png
Codeine hitting hard.

jokes aside, what do you try to accomplish by randomly disliking all of RCT’s posts? It gives me the wrong mood you know.

Not gonna lie, just thought it was a bad form. Plain and simple.

Hello again chef,

This might be invalid, though I'm not 100% sure, but it won't change the result. I can sympathize with you on the pain killers and breaking your arm, I understand they are extenuating circumstances. I also get adhd, I have it too and sometimes we say and do dumb stuff without thinking. But being cognizant of that has to help drive us to prevent that and it does not excuse us from the consequences of our actions.

I appreciate that you are willing to adjust but the stack stays, same as last time. I am sorry chef, but in my opinion no one is above the rules of the server, not even regulars.

Thanks for sympathyzing with me, I will most definitely help y'all out and behave because any round of JB can be my last so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread