Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Luna Platz Bestest Girl
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184384907
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-02-09 17:10:58
Reason about the Ban: spam in voice chat
Admin that Banned you: Maxel
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
1. the mic spam wasn't severe in that it wasn't loud and was literally the audio of a person reading a wikipedia article i could have done it live and it wouldn't be mic spam.
2. there was no warning from an admin
With these in mind i request for my permamute to be turned into a temporary month long mute and since a over a month has passed since the mute possibly an unmute.
I would also like to apologize for the mild mic spam

• Disagree
Reactions: Maxel
First of all;
You should stop lying about the actions happening throughout the chatlog. I did clearly warn through the whole server several times to stop the audio playing.
Playing audio or any kind of that through the mic is against the rules and annoys other players, forcing them to mute you. You can also check the rules for that, it says the same.

Second;
According to the chatlog and also how many punishes you recently got, the perma was on purpose due the reason that it was already your 7th comm block.
Just a month waiting won't be enough to recover from it, we always make sure that the people should understand not to toy around with the rules, so one month is not enough to appeal to get unpunished for the recent actions you did.

Reactions: Heratade
I agree with what Maxel says, you've been muted 4 times for spam and recordings/text to speech in voice chat is forbidden. The mute stays as it is.
I'd say you need more time before we decide to unmute you, it's way too soon now. Acknowledge yourself with rules. Try again in atleast 6 months.

Declined.

• Friendly
Reactions: Maxel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread