Declined unmute request (perma) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coal

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Salt Farm™
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156990674
Date and Time of the Ban: 2018-07-04 22:38:15
Reason about the Ban: Micspam
Admin that Banned you: Deleted Admin - Travis
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I believe that I should an unmute because, I was younger than and I was just trying to have fun on the fourth of july, and although I vaguely remember what happened, I recall chewing on a burger during my order. This mute was well over a year ago, and a lot has changed, I am older, more mature and not a squeaking annoying kid. The most important reason I've wanted to be unmuted is to get back into the community as there are a lot of new names, with really interesting personalities. I would like to make it easier to communicate to them, and help non rule readers know the rules of jailbreak. I have been really active in the community and have tried my best to be a rule abiding member of the panda community. In conclusion i would like to just have a good time a add to the community more in the upcoming months, and this new year.

P.S Happy Holidays and Wishing a Happy and Prosperous New Year
Sincerely, Censored

You were already given your second chance after appealing your first permanent mute aaand ya blew it. A matter of fact you should be permanent gagged aswell but it seems the admin didn't double check your previous comm blocks so luckily for you we can let that one slide as it's kinda old. You've only started playing again after some time off about a week ago (not even that actually). So I feel like we give this one some more time, I suggest reappealing in about 1-2 months, try to be somewhat active and behave to increase your chances of getting accepted.

As for now, I'll be declining this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread