Status
Not open for further replies.

Coal

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Salt Farm™
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156990674
Date and Time of the Ban: 2018-07-04 22:38:15
Reason about the Ban: Micspam
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Travis
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I feel that I have a better view of what is acceptable and what is not on the panda community. I would like to play on blue team in the jailbreak server as well as easily communicate to people on the other panda severs. I know that i have had so many chances at this, I feel as if this would really be a proving ground for me to show everyone how much i have grown. Most of the people have never heard my voice and some haven't heard it in about two years. Being unmuted would also allow me to make s there are no misinformed blue team members as the server has been receiving a handful of new members from other servers, with other rules.

• Agree
Reactions: vinny and Jack8t
I know in fact you spammed a lot, but it’s two years ago.

tagging NYJB full admin @Ranger Ciri

Reactions: Coal
I'm not convinced you deserve an unmute. Your chat is still somewhat toxic, calling guards incompetent and so on. It might just be simple banter, but it would be wrong for me to assume everything is considering your circumstance. You have also been partly involved in shitposting on jailbreak suggestions just a few weeks ago. In my opinion, you need more time to show us you will not be a problem if we gave you another chance.

Going to decline this.

Try appealing again in say 3ish months. We will see where things stand then if you still want the unmute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread