Unmute me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you should really stop spamming.But if you got muted by Evo he needs to say something, also can you edit this to show your mute link.But if you ask me i think this is your second thread to unmute/unban you right?You should just wait.

Your insulting is really bad, in your chatlog i see you are insulting all the time. You don't even say sorry or promise you won't do this again. Since evo gagged and muted you i let him decide. It was 1 week and it expires in 1.5 hours, i dont understand why you ask it now when your ban is nearly expired...

Reactions: stalker455655
Your insulting is really bad, in your chatlog i see you are insulting all the time. You don't even say sorry or promise you won't do this again. Since evo gagged and muted you i let him decide. It was 1 week and it expires in 1.5 hours, i dont understand why you ask it now when your ban is nearly expired...

To be fair i am surprised why isnt he perma muted. Thats what i would do by now.

now i am not insult and i can't but on old moments i insult only for calling me noob and i ahte it

Last edited:
now i am not insult and i can't but on old moments i insult only for calling me noob

Thats not a good excuse there. You just admitted that you insult a lot, my advice is that you should not pay attention to people that cal you noob.

Loris, i advise you to never insult again. Looking at your chatlog you just overdid it. I will check on your chatlog from time to time and it will be permanent silence if it is that bad again.

Reactions: stalker455655
I am inactive today, luckily Illikal has already said it all.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread