S. Joe

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: Click here
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Not JokerJoe2
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:423702519
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-04 07:45:22
Reason about the Ban: provoking
Admin that Banned you: Asper
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: My reason to get unmuted is that at that time I felt like annoying/provoking people at that time and I didn't expect to get muted because nobody told me to stop (unless I missed any warnings) and I should of known better to not provoking/annoy others, and if I do get another chance I will do better and Promise that I will not provoke anybody and Will not break any rules on Panda JB or on any other server ever again.

• Dislike
Reactions: vinny
What's the issue with the two accounts you have? Why were you using your other account to play on blu after you got muted?

das.png
unknown.png

Because I like Panda JB and still wanted to use my mic because I thought (at that time) I was never going to get unmuted and also thought that I was the mute was unfair at the time and that is why I used a second account to play on blu to have fun on some late night jb.

• Dislike
Reactions: Mark! and Gold
Yeah no, considering how recent your perm mute was and the fact that you alted (which is a BIG nono) I don’t think you’re ready for an unmute yet.

In the end it’s up for my mentor @Semicolon Backslash to decide.

Too early too lift any punishments considering the circumstances.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread