Accepted Unmute me please ;^; (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowr

SourceBans Ban URL: Mute
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Turbkey Pingu
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:72274129
Date and Time of the Ban: 11/3/2020 about 9:40
Reason about the Ban: Overtalking Warden
Admin that Banned you: Im Pretty Sure Coffee Table
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I am sorry i over talked This is my favorite and the only good JB Server on TF2 please. Im Literally crying rn, please I was only overtalking for a second and it was to stop someone from leaving so i could play mvm with them

• Funny
Reactions: vinny
Hey pingu,

The reason I muted you was because of consistent overtalking throughout the last few rounds and I had given out multiple warnings to the entire server because of it. I understand that you wanted to play mvm with a few other regulars and asking them to wait is fine, but you did it over the warden making his first instructions almost impossible to understand. However, the other factor that plays into this is I made a mistake with your last mute, making it only 6hrs instead of my usual stacking of a month, which would've meant you were still muted yesterday and would not have been able to overtalk. After discussing this with my mentor, we decided to change the mute to 2 months long because this is your 6th violation but you were not fairly stacked in a way to communicate that. Please note after this mute expires, your next one will be permanent.

Reactions: vinny and Gold
Punishment reduced to 2 months for reasons stated above.

Accepted, make sure to re-read our rules so that this won’t happen again

Reactions: vinny and TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread