unmute gazzi kappa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have luearned couse i been mad couse of i been muted... and i want to chat. so y do u think i not learned
First of all, you did it once, you got punishment for it and you waited 1.5 months before you made an appeal about it. Second I know about previously playing with you that you can have a toxic behaviour, spam a lot in mic and also raged in mic before. This I have seen in multiple sessions of playing with you.

First of all, you did it once, you got punishment for it and you waited 1.5 months before you made an appeal about it. Second I know about previously playing with you that you can have a toxic behaviour, spam a lot in mic and also raged in mic before. This I have seen in multiple sessions of playing with you.
ok so like how long will it take untill i get unmuted if ill get i

Sorry to tell you this but I can barelly read what you type, your grammar is awful.
First of all if you have a shit day how can't you be angry on a shitty day, that doesn't make sence to me, but I don't know you that much so I can't speak for you. Others will decide.

Sorry to say but your grammar is complete shit and I can't barely read it, no offence. I'm always angry at shit days because it's shitty. I will let the others decide.

Last edited:
I don't think he "
" his lesson.
And you may speak of luck that you haven't been silenced sooner.

I think the Admins said enough about this matter, You have way to many comms to let you on the servers without a silence.

[Thread Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread