unmute gazzi kappa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been muted for a ling time. idk how or when but i cant chat or voice chat.

-gazzi kappa

idk what the sourcebans ban url is
name of the banned account: gazzi kappa
steam id: xXchiptittsdewXx
reason: i dont know when i got muted
Admin that muted: i dont know

• Dislike
Reactions: DrunkDoc
steam id: xXchiptittsdewXx
reason: i dont know when i got muted
Admin that muted: i dont know
First of all, this is your steam ID :
STEAM_0:0:81626558
Second of all, the admin who banned you was Fennie. The reason was Herrasment and you got silenced on. 12-12-2015 at 22:38

steam id: STEAM_0:0:81626558
reason: Herrasment
Admin that muted: Fennie
when: 12-12-2015 at 22:38

From what I see, you haven't learned anything from your mute/gag, and you aren't sorry for what happened. You simply want to be unmuted for the sake of it. Whatever you did, you will probably do it again.

From what I see, you haven't learned anything from your mute/gag, and you aren't sorry for what happened. You simply want to be unmuted for the sake of it. Whatever you did, you will probably do it again.
no i wont couse of that im muted/gaged i wont do it again. and y i did it, idk i think i where mad at everything i diden't mean to be give persenal info of a admin :/

no i wont couse of that im muted/gaged i wont do it again. and y i did it, idk i think i where mad at everything i diden't mean to be give persenal info of a admin :/
I honestly think you don't deserve to get unsilenced, mad or not, you dont share personal information on our servers. Not of an admin, neither of normal players, that's just plain wrong.

I honestly think you don't deserve to get unsilenced, mad or not, you dont share personal information on our servers. Not of an admin, neither of normal players, that's just plain wrong.
but i wont do it again i promes

well im not gonna play when im mad plus my life is shit so i wont get mad
Doesn't really sound convincing to me. "My life is shit so I won't get mad." Whenever I have a shit day I get mad pretty easely so that doesn't really make sence to me, maybe it's different in your case but still. You said into the server back then that you had a shit day and then you did that.

Doesn't really sound convincing to me. "My life is shit so I won't get mad." Whenever I have a shit day I get mad pretty easely so that doesn't really make sence to me, maybe it's different in your case but still. You said into the server back then that you had a shit day and then you did that.
yea ik but now its so shity that im not getting mad but if it happens again u can ban me
im 100% accept a ban if it happens again

yea ik but now its so shity that im not getting mad but if it happens again u can ban me
im 100% accept a ban if it happens again
I am sorry but for me it's a no, I don't think you have really learned from what you did before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread