Declined unmute/gag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...ch=STEAM_0:0:526434012&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ItsRiley
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:526434012

Date and Time of the Ban:

2020-10-17 17:31:17/ 2020-10-17 05:35:40

Reason about the Ban: toxicty
Admin that Banned you: hera/thebishcrazy

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: the first mute was because of a bind posting a rule
as it was to show not to kick afk donators but hera did not think of this and thought it was toxicty
after the second mute was unnecissay as hera was bragging about it and such and in my anger i told her to fuck off

Last edited by a moderator:
also i forgot about my steam id

Alright so let's keep this professional....
1. You got muted before you got gagged and that is because I asked you to stop posting that bind that was clearly directed at me to stir up trouble. Then once I said that you came on voice and started to shout and threaten to report me if I punish you. That is why you got muted.
2. After you were muted you continued to be toxic/angry in the chat telling me fuck you/fuck off when i was trying to address you about why you were punished.
3. I did not gloat about muting you I explained the situation to the rest of the server because they were confused about what was going on because it was so ridiculous.
4. Since this is here I also want to bring up how you also dragged it out in the panda discord after your comms were blocked on the server just to complain more and to say fuck off to me another time. Where you then mistaked gold for me and started being rude to him.

Anyway that's all I have for no. Every encounter I have with riley has been with either another full or a trial admin none of my decisions were made alone we all discussed prior to the punishment.

Good luck with the appeal.

Hey Riley,

You were constantly being aggressive/disrespectful towards the admins in voice chat and when you finally got muted, you decided you wouldn't learn your lesson but instead continuing to berate Hera in text chat. That is why you got gagged. I see no reason why the gag is unreasonable.

As for your mute, I wasn't there from the start of the whole fiasco but from the second I joined, you were being toxic towards other players, acting as an admin
psst news flash donor ≠ admin, I honestly have no clue why you weren't muted much earlier.

As for the AFK spam, that was not much of the reason (I presume) of why you got issued a mute. You got caught afking hours to reach the 72-hour goal to apply for admin and as a consequence, you got kicked. And again instead of just joining back and realizing what you were doing was against the rules, you tried to justify it with the outdated donor perk bind spam in chat.

I am 100% on the side of declining this appeal.

Hello Riley,

I’m not going to waste time so I’ll get right into this. Riley is a fairly new regular on US Trade and has been keen on applying for admin. Currently however, the US Trade team is closed for applicants.

As a donator, Riley believes he is completely immune to every form of kicks from plugins or admin commands. This is not true. You are immune the AFK Manager, but it's not a thing on US or EU Trade. Let me clear up what it actually is. (Someone can correct me if I'm wrong) AFK Manager is a feature that prevents players from AFKing randomly to avoid round delay on our other servers. It’s not a thing on EU/US Trade because sometimes, some players may appear AFK to do trades and such, but typically start moving again after a few minutes or so.

(Also I'm not even sure if we even still have AFK Manager? Might be an outtdated thing on the donor page?)

Your situation is much different. I constantly catch you staying AFK for 30 minutes to nearly 2 hours sometimes without any movement whatsoever, even after asking in VC “Are you there? Are you there Riley?”. By staying AFK for so long, you’re still racking up hours of playtime. You are aware that the minimum required playtime for applying as admin is 72 hours, so you’ve constantly said on US Trade “Guys! X hours until I can apply for admin” which further proves the point that you are indeed AFK farming hours for application time those times where we catch you. You cannot farm hours for an application like that. If you think buying donator to be immune to getting kicked for AFK will save you so you can farm AFK hours to make an application, you are wrong.

You were kicked for farming hours. Kicked. Not banned. You can easily reconnect to the server and since you have donator, you have a reserved slot, so it’s no trouble at all to simply reconnect. But the attitude you had with my Trials after coming back from being kicked was absolutely unacceptable. You do not talk down to team members like that and tell them how things are gonna go, “No no, this is YOUR last warning before I report you.” “Looks like someone is getting demoted.” If you really cared about wanting to apply, you would be more mature about the situation and try to understand what is going on rather than threatening my Trials. Do not talk down to my team members like you’re in charge. You are not. That is unacceptable behavior.

I could go on about some of the other reasons I'm declining this, but I've already taken up a lot space so we'll leave it at this. Your mute has already expired. Your gag expires tonight. You are more than capable of waiting a few more hours for your first 2 comm blocks. We’ll be watching your behavior and you may not be warned for toxicity again. I hope you’ve learned your lesson.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread