Declined Unmute appeal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ES: King Arthur

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ҽʂ: Kung FU Lenny (return)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96111198
Date and Time of the Ban: I do not rerember the mute was a long time ago
Reason about the Ban: Permenatly muted after previous mutes for being annyoing, have machured loads
Admin that Banned you: Matt-ers?

I'm just gonna say that, you should give a good reason why you want to be unmuted as saying you matured allot is something allot of people use as a reason (excuse) and in most cases it's a pile of steaming bullshit

• Agree
Reactions: ES: King Arthur
Ah. So that explains why I've never seen you talk on the server. Well. It's up to the Admins I guess. But as Swaggy says, "I've matured a lot" is a very common excuse. I believe you would have more of a chance if you went into more depth into the reasons why you believe you've matured since your mute and why you personally believe you should be given the chance of an un-mute. Best of luck.

• Agree
Ah. So that explains why I've never seen you talk on the server. Well. It's up to the Admins I guess. But as Swaggy says, "I've matured a lot" is a very common excuse. I believe you would have more of a chance if you went into more depth into the reasons why you believe you've matured since your mute and why you personally believe you should be given the chance of an un-mute. Best of luck.
Yeah your probably right I was in a rush whilst posting the appeal, was an awful excuse and sounds ridiculous, any point in posting a new appeal or just wait it out?

Seeing as though Matters is no longer here one of us has to take over.

I'm willing to give you a second chance so long as you understand that if you break any of the chat rules your permanent gag will go back up again with no warning. Say you agree to this and you get your ungag.

• Agree
I was permanently muted, something tell's me it was a few months before 2016. The mute was for 'ghosting' by Matt-ers? It was an afk player and everyone was getting hot headed from waiting for so long and i decided to do something about that, Matt-ers? obviously found it funny and decided to permanently mute for this terrible unspeakable crime, I'm a very active player and must have at least 500 hour's in Panda communities server's, I just want to be able to chat with the community, Matt-ers is no longer admin so I don't see why the sanctions of something pathetic shouldn't be lifted . Yours sincerely the man who's name hasn't updated on the panda-community server yet.

I was permanently muted, something tell's me it was a few months before 2016. The mute was for 'ghosting' by Matt-ers? It was an afk player and everyone was getting hot headed from waiting for so long and i decided to do something about that, Matt-ers? obviously found it funny and decided to permanently mute for this terrible unspeakable crime, I'm a very active player and must have at least 500 hour's in Panda communities server's, I just want to be able to chat with the community, Matt-ers is no longer admin so I don't see why the sanctions of something pathetic shouldn't be lifted . Yours sincerely the man who's name hasn't updated on the panda-community server yet.

Please, just say you accept the un-gag.

• Agree

I'm willing to give you a second chance so long as you understand that if you break any of the chat rules your permanent gag will go back up again with no warning. Say you agree to this and you get your ungag.
Sorry, I did not see your post I agree and will never break a panda rule again

Will I be notified through this website if the gag is lifted?

I'm confused, will i be ungaged or nay?

Just chill. Yes your gag will be lifted. You break the rules again it goes back on, no whining.
2 mins and it'll be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread