Declined Unmute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic_zoomer

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Toxic_zoomer&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Toxic_Zoomer
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:1:126704534
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-05-27 23:23:56
Reason about the Ban: N word
Admin that Banned you: Kazzy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Backstory, This was in this jailbreak server when the Warden said Afk freeze in your cells i did what i said, but i accidently moved my mouse so some Scout killed me, i got mad since this always happens to me so i said, "F**k you" and the N word(not the hard R). I would like to apologize for what i said and i promise this wont happen again. I wasn't aware that saying "N**ga" wasn't allowed since I've seen alot people on the server be edgy sometimes.

So I was the one that gagged you for saying the slur, I guess its kind of my fault for not giving a warning to not say it as I didn't think it was necessary to warn someone for saying a racial slur. But you did say the slur twice according to your Chat Logs. I do not think the gag should be removed, if anything reduced to a month or two. But the finale say is up to my mentor @Gold.

I have to agree with Kaz with this one. At first, I was going to reduce it to a month since Kaz never warned you but when you went on the discord you first said that you didn't read the chat and that you barely use it.
1622203129634.png
How can you miss this in chat when it was right after you posted it lmao. Then you go on about how you didn't know (ALL) is admin. I'm going to have to decline the appeal. Feel free to appeal in 3 months

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread