Accepted unmute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshiebog

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:82295771&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: joshiebog
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:82295771
Date and Time of the Ban : 2017-11-28 19:17:45
Reason about the Ban : chat spam
Admin that Banned you: deleted Admin - Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban : about 4 years ago i was on a dodgeball server with a friend of mine and we were fucking around, the admin called lighty (which i recall was called "pudding" at the time), was getting annoyed because we were playing to win, and whenever the admin got mad we would spam lenny faces, the admin kept muting us, these series of mutes happened quite literally DAYS apart, because whenever we would join the server, the admin would still be there, it was basically like we were being followed, the guy was on to us and he wanted us to get off his server and thus never coming back. after 3 mute attempts the admin managed to get enough dirt on us to get us both perma muted, I admit we were being toxic but he did give us an unappicable perma mute, after a few years i came back to tf2 mostly to train on mge and get in competitive 6s, whenever i win an mge i cant say gg or tell the opponent to use a different weapon so this creates problems for me.

thanks for your time

Hello! Since Lighty is not an admin anymore I'll deal with this.
First of all, sorry for the delay, I've been busy and I missed your report before taking some time off.

Lighty gagged you (this is not a mute, a mute is for voicechat) but he did not perma gagged you like this, as you can see on your sourceban search you got 5 previous gags before the permanent one.
You even got reported on our forum here for spamming in chat.

whenever we would join the server, the admin would still be there, it was basically like we were being followed
What do you even mean? An admin who's often online is something weird for you? We're doing this to keep our servers clean, admins will be online very often, that's pretty obvious!

However, your gag happened a long time ago, and even if you got banned from using your nickname to avoid your gag (as you can see here) I'm willing to give you a last chance.
Before starting using our chat again, I strongly suggest you to read our rules, any new communication punishment will be permanent without any chance to appeal again. (And without any warning)

Accepted, you should be able to chat again. (And keep in mind that I'll be monitoring you for a time, to see if I didn't made a mistake here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread