Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: here
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Seuin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97583765
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-06-04 12:47 AM
Reason about the Ban: Inappropriate Talk
Admin that Banned you: Bambi (Deleted)
Why should you receive a unban for the mute: The real reason I was muted was for toxicity, as I was being toxic and received a month gag minutes before receiving the permamute for inappropriate talk. Obviously, over the bast 5 months or so I've been given ample enough time to consider the ramifications of my actions. I've made an effort to be less toxic in game, as can be reflected by my chat logs over the past month or two. Last time I made an appeal, Bambi disagreed with me that my chat logs reflected a change of character. I disagree, but regardless I've maintained my efforts and cleaned up my act. When he denied my appeal, he told me that I couldn't appeal for another couple months, but given that he is no longer an admin, I took this opportunity to make another unmute appeal.

Sorry for the delayed response.

After talking with Bambi and the jb team I've decided to keep the mute in place. The jb team is still skeptical that you may fall back to being toxic if we remove or shorten the mute. If you can continue to show that you won't fall back to being toxic feel free to re-appeal in a few months.

Declined.

Reactions: Bambi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread